Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about the Opera House

Options
  • 18-10-2015 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to book tickets online for the Opera House but i'm not sure which seats are most suitable. Which is better for viewing, stalls or dress circle?
    Are one of those upstairs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

i think the stalls are on the ground floor and the circles are upper.

However you should be able to see pictures from the seat's perspective on the Opera House booking section, it's very handy.

Also bear in mind the Opera House isn't too big which means most seats are excellent. I've yet to have a bad seat there..now being seated beside/behind/in front of a muppet...that's another story ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Have you special requirements? Are particularly short or can't do stairs? ;)

Cork opera house is teensy, you can see from anywhere. If it's a comedian, front row will get you involved a bit, but that's about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭sok2005

Will have kids with me so booked the stalls, thanks a mill!

Advertisement