Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile coverage in Achill

Options
  • 18-10-2015 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I am currently with Vodafone and need to change due to the lack of coverage in Achill with Vodafone. It is atrocious. Is there many people from Achill on here that use meteor or three mobile network? Three is apparently good down there but meteor have some good deals at the moment so I am looking into both of those!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

muddle84 wrote: »
    Hi All,

I am currently with Vodafone and need to change due to the lack of coverage in Achill with Vodafone. It is atrocious. Is there many people from Achill on here that use meteor or three mobile network? Three is apparently good down there but meteor have some good deals at the moment so I am looking into both of those!

Three is pretty good all over the island. Not sure on meteor but I imagine being eircom the mast is probably up on top of minaun. Same place as the Vodafone one.

Advertisement