Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Cracker Fillers

Options
  • 18-10-2015 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

Hi all,

Yes I know it's not even Hallowe'en yet and normally it drives me mad when people/shops are getting all Christmassy this early but I kind of have a valid excuse... (I won't go into details!)

Anyway, I am making crackers for Christmas Day this year and I am looking for filler ideas (for adults). I want them to be relatively usable, not the regular crap you get in most shop bought crackers. I have come up with the following so far:

Mini toiletries
    Packets of seeds
    Mini Yankee Candles
    Chocolates
    Scratch cards

Any other ideas???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

I think you have a fantastic idea there with the scratch cards, everyone loves a scratch card! I'd feel hard done by if I got seeds and someone else got a scratch card, I'd never do anything with the seeds. Adding a chocolate and a joke / tongue twister / puzzle would be perfect.

Advertisement