Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 gig can't go

Options
  • 18-10-2015 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭

as per title, have 2 U2 tickets for the friday night. Unfortunately I can't go the friday night, so Im wondering what are my options, can I get my cash back by contacting ticketmaster ?

as its paperless I can't sell my tickets on donedeal can I ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭BONDIred

If you can sell them please pm me, I'd defo be interested

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭GerB40

I'd say your best bet would be to just sell them here on boards...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

I was offered a refund from Ticketmaster, my ticket was limited view

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

Ticketmaster will refund you, then make the ticket available on seatwave for somewhere in the region of €600.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

GerB40 wrote: »
    I'd say your best bet would be to just sell them here on boards...

www.toutless.com is the usual place to go. But these U2 ones are different. I think the person needs proof of the person who bought them or something. I would put the word out amongst friends, family and work colleagues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Yes we're not allowing sales due to the limitations assigned to this gig. You'd need to give the person you are selling the tickets to your credit card and arrange to get it back after the event (that assumes they don't require picture id to verify they are the person who owns the credit card which they might). As far as I know the credit card needs to be swiped so no photocopies etc will be accepted.

Advertisement