Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working at McDonalds!

Options
  • 19-10-2015 4:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

I'm always curious what McDonald's staff earn an hour, normal staff,trainee managers and senior managers.

I've worked in minimum wage jobs when I was in my mid teens to early 20's,the likes of Dunnes that paid a little over minimum wage, and hours weren't a lot, I managed to earn about 200 or a little over every week.

I haven't been back in Ireland for a long time, still wondering have things changed, pay and hours in these kind of jobs........

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

McDonald's till workers get 9-odd euro per hour iirc.

Can't remember what management get. They're apparently quite good to work for, regularly rated as one of the top 5 places in Ireland to work. I know a few people working for them and all are treated pretty well.

Advertisement