Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking Permit - extra streets

Options
  • 19-10-2015 5:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭

Does anyone know if it possible to apply for on street parking to include the street you live on and one of the streets beside you?
    I live 3 houses from the corner of my street and the street around the corner is never full of cars, however our street in nearly always full.
    I can only find the form to apply for the street I live on. I was trying to see if there was a supplementary form

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,309 ✭✭✭markpb

I think most permits are automatically valid for your street and a small number of surrounding streets. Could be wrong though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Parking permit will list a few streets.
    Email parking.permits@dublincity.ie to confirm which streets you would get.

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭biteme

Thanks for the email address. Turns out my street only hands out permits for just this street.
    They said my best option would be to apply for the permit and then apply for the extra streets afterwards as otherwise it would delay my application because they have to send it to the Parking Enforcement section. They are the ones who allocate spaces apparently

Advertisement