Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing direct debit date

Options
  • 19-10-2015 8:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭

Is it possible to change the date of my direct debit?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

micks wrote: »
    Hi micks

It's not possible for eir land line, broadband or such accounts bundled with home services but if you have a standalone eir mobile account you can request this by calling accounts on free phone 1800690000.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭micks

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hi micks

It's not possible for eir land line, broadband or such accounts bundled with home services but if you have a standalone eir mobile account you can request this by calling accounts on free phone 1800690000.

Thanks
    Al
    Cheers for reply 

its a home phone/broadband bundle 

thanks anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hi micks

Thanks
    Al
    Cheers for reply 

its a home phone/broadband bundle 

thanks anyway
    No problem micks

Al

Advertisement