Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Requesting eFibre broadband tech assistance

Options
  • 19-10-2015 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi, I'm on Eir's eFibre broadband (100M down and 20M up). I monitor the down/up speed closely via wired connection. Previous speed test showed that it had been able to achive the advertised speed. However, my reent speed tests are showing low speed for both down and up link - 50M down and 10M up. Can you please advise if there is anything wrong? Please let me know who can assist and I can PM my account information.

I am asking because I need the broadband to perform as it is advertised in terms of speed, especially for the upload speed. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

icylava wrote: »
    Hi, I'm on Eir's eFibre broadband (100M down and 20M up). I monitor the down/up speed closely via wired connection. Previous speed test showed that it had been able to achive the advertised speed. However, my reent speed tests are showing low speed for both down and up link - 50M down and 10M up. Can you please advise if there is anything wrong? Please let me know who can assist and I can PM my account information.

I am asking because I need the broadband to perform as it is advertised in terms of speed, especially for the upload speed. Thanks.
    Hello icylava

Yes that sounds odd. Feel free to PM me your eir account details.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭icylava

Thanks Alan. 

Today's speed test was showing the advertised speeds have been achieved. I'll leave it for now and get back to you if I am seeing issues again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

icylava wrote: »
    Thanks Alan. 

Today's speed test was showing the advertised speeds have been achieved. I'll leave it for now and get back to you if I am seeing issues again.
    Ok icylava

Please note that all eir broadband speeds are advertised, sold and provided in the term of 'up to' in line with the services terms and conditions - however if speeds get very bad please let us know.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement