If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hisense LTDN50D36TUK

Options
  • 19-10-2015 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

Could you tell me if this would be suitable as a TV screen for games room? Does it come with a guarantee. I've only ever had LG's but for the occasional use the screen would get I don't want to spend big money.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

TheBlock wrote: »
    Could you tell me if this would be suitable as a TV screen for games room? Does it come with a guarantee. I've only ever had LG's but for the occasional use the screen would get I don't want to spend big money.
    The Block,

yes its more than suitable for a second screen, to be honest its way better than that and its a really good screen and for a decent quality 50" LED coming in at under £330 / €480 its pretty exceptional:

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201487-hisense-50d36.aspx

The only downside and its not a major issue for a second TV is that it only has 2 HDMI inputs but it does also have a USB input a Scart input ( via a an adaptor) - including delivery and a 6 year warranty its just £329.95 / €479.99 in total - honestly it's a great buy..

( If you do look closely at it you may find that it looks very very very similar to some branded TV... ;) )

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.