Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House viewing

Options
  • 19-10-2015 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

I have seen house online that i'm interested in. called estate agent and they had viewing on sat and i couldn't go-called this morning and asked can i see this week and they are to call. when is it too soon to call again? just want to see it to see if it is a goer at all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭m'lady

cnlbel wrote: »
    I have seen house online that i'm interested in. called estate agent and they had viewing on sat and i couldn't go-called this morning and asked can i see this week and they are to call. when is it too soon to call again? just want to see it to see if it is a goer at all.

Leave it till during the week, though I suspect they will have called you by then. In my experience they like to make you wait! Just a bit of advice don't go getting someone else to call as that's just showing the EA another 'interested party'.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

Do you know if its empty or not?
    Either way give them a day I'd say as they might be waiting to hear back from the vendor if its OK to do a viewing. They might still be living in it or rented it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

I used to view at weekends and they used to tell me to try and ring mid-week to book as their appointments were filling up so I'd never get a viewing if I rang on a Friday or even Thursday in some cases. Of course there are a few games they seem to like to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭cnlbel

no its definitely empty!!!! will wait till later in the week-just annoying!

Advertisement