Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Iphone 6S Offer

Options
  • 19-10-2015 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks

On the bargain alerts board on here, it was mentioned that existing Eir home phone and broadband customers can avail of a 24 month Eir mobile deal where they can get an Iphone 6S 16GB for €199 or a 64GB for €349 with unlimited calls, texts and 5GB of data for €20 a month for six months and then €40 a month.

I was wondering if both my wife and I could avail of this or is it limited to one phone/mobile contract per home account?

We are both currently with Vodafone Pay as you Go and interested in changing to Eir mobile.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Lemlin wrote: »
    Hi folks

On the bargain alerts board on here, it was mentioned that existing Eir home phone and broadband customers can avail of a 24 month Eir mobile deal where they can get an Iphone 6S 16GB for €199 or a 64GB for €349 with unlimited calls, texts and 5GB of data for €20 a month for six months and then €40 a month.

I was wondering if both my wife and I could avail of this or is it limited to one phone/mobile contract per home account?

We are both currently with Vodafone Pay as you Go and interested in changing to Eir mobile.
    Hi Lemlin

Please contact our sales team on free phone 1800500300 for more details on this. Promotional offers and deals are not usually limited to one per account though :)

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I spoke to your sales team and confirmed that you can have up to 5 mobile plans on a household account so both my wife and I can avail of this offer.

I spoke to your sales team and confirmed that you can have up to 5 mobile plans on a household account so both my wife and I can avail of this offer.
    Thant's great Lemlin

Cheers for the update

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

Am I being told something different?

https://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057509537

Sofa King wrote: »

People here are stating its call to ANY network:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057507936&page=3

• Advertisement

Hi Sofa King

The link Tony advises is for mobile bundled with land line and broadband - if you want to find out prices please contact sales but the above conversations prices is for the phone and phone plan itself and not the whole broadband landline and mobile cost.

eir sales: 1800500300

Thanks
    Al

People here are stating its call to ANY network:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057507936&page=3
    It's a bit confusing as I'm very happy with the contracts we've had to date with the unlimited calls/texts and 5G of data but when instore it threw me off a bit.

I'll give them a call now to see what the story is.

In fairness I think its a bit ridiculous that the forum here constantly points people towards numbers to ring. Surely you should be able to pm people and give them a call or send them the information they need.

Next time I'll just ring Eir direct because there's no point using the forum as that's what I'll invariably be told to do 90% of the time anyway.

In fairness I think its a bit ridiculous that the forum here constantly points people towards numbers to ring. Surely you should be able to pm people and give them a call or send them the information they need.

Next time I'll just ring Eir direct because there's no point using the forum as that's what I'll invariably be told to do 90% of the time anyway.
    Sorry you feel that way Lemlin

There are dedicated channels and departments to deal with a variety of queries. You may also like to try Instant WebChat at www.eir.ie/chatnow

Al

eir: Alan wrote: »

Hi Sofa King

The link Tony advises is for mobile bundled with land line and broadband - if you want to find out prices please contact sales but the above conversations prices is for the phone and phone plan itself and not the whole broadband landline and mobile cost.

Thanks
    Al
    I just spoke to a girl on the 1800 number.

She confirmed that the iPhone 6s on a 24 month contract is €40 per month (after 6 months) and €20 per month (for the first 6 months) with unlimited calls/texts to ANY network and 5G data.

• Advertisement

eir: Alan wrote: »

Hi Sofa King

Thanks
    Al
    I just spoke to a girl on the 1800 number.

She confirmed that the iPhone 6s on a 24 month contract is €40 per month (after 6 months) and €20 per month (for the first 6 months) with unlimited calls/texts to ANY network and 5G data.
    Cheers for the update Sofa King :)

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 14 lijojoy7

Is Iphone 6s plus 16GB for Euro 199 on bill pay is still available for existing broadband customers? 
    Please let me know if any offers are coming for Iphone mobiles very soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

lijojoy7 wrote: »
    Is Iphone 6s plus 16GB for Euro 199 on bill pay is still available for existing broadband customers? 
    Please let me know if any offers are coming for Iphone mobiles very soon.
    Hi  lijojoy7,

Thanks for getting in touch. :)

I would recommend speaking to our sales team directly about the different offers available at the minute. Our sales team will be more than happy to explore your options with you. You can contact them on 1800503303, or you can also chat to them on-line on https://www.eir.ie/chatnow/;

-Pamela 

I spoke with your sales team, just got the same offer as shown in your website. I am waiting for special offer or iPhone 7 to come.

I spoke with your sales team, just got the same offer as shown in your website. I am waiting for special offer or iPhone 7 to come.
    No problem  lijojoy7,

-Pamela 

Dear Pamela,

Our account number is xxxxxxxx, we have bought iPhone 6s Plus 64GB and later on rejected at door in advise to your despatch section colleague in regard to change the colour to gold or rose gold. Later on, we got different answers from your staff that it's in stock, one said never comes other says gold is there.....! At last, we have decided to cancel it and get the refund. This was informed to your loyalty department. We came to know that the rejected phone is back to your back office. Please let me know when will I get the refund credit to our account. We want to make sure the full amount will be credited as this is cooling period.

No problem lijojoy7,
    Our promotions would change regularly so I would keep an eye on the website for these.;)

-Pamela 

Dear Pamela,

Our account number is ******, we have bought iPhone 6s Plus 64GB and later on rejected at door in advise to your despatch section colleague in regard to change the colour to gold or rose gold. Later on, we got different answers from your staff that it's in stock, one said never comes other says gold is there.....! At last, we have decided to cancel it and get the refund. This was informed to your loyalty department. We came to know that the rejected phone is back to your back office. Please let me know when will I get the refund credit to our account. We want to make sure the full amount will be credited as this is cooling period.

No problem  lijojoy7,
     I would recommend removing your account number from public view for the security of your account as sending these details via PM.

-Pamela 

Can you send me PM on the refund status?

• Advertisement

Can you send me PM on the refund status?
    No problem  lijojoy7,

-Pamela 

Advertisement