Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Drummer seeks Guitar & Bass for covers band - Galway City

Options
  • 19-10-2015 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi all, I just moved to Galway from the states on a long-term work contract and am looking to start a covers band to play in clubs/pubs on weekends. I'm looking for a pro guitarist and pro bassist to complete the lineup and get a few rehearsals to work out a set list then start booking gigs. If you play either Bass or Guitar, if you can groove, have experience playing covers gigs, can sing backup harmonies, have your own gear (and preferably transportation), and want to get something fresh and killin' out there on the club circuit then let me know!

-Jarred

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 basssham

we're a start up Wedding band Lead,bass , Keyboards with n
    name Male and Female Singers based in North GALWAY, interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 jbgrant

I'm definitely interested. That sounds right up my alley actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 basssham

got your message, let me have your mobile number and I'll give you a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 jbgrant

Still looking for guitarist and bassist with vocals to get out there on the scene. Let me know if you're interested.

Advertisement