Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween Boards Meet Up

Options
  • 19-10-2015 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭

Hey Folks,

I was wondering was anyone up for meeting up for a Halloween Boards social (i.e. 31st). If people are interested get back to me and we'll look into possible meetup joints...

There are no hard and fast rules for the night. This doesn't exclusively need to be a piss up, or nightclub thing. I'm open to suggestions...whether that be a (scary) cinema outing followed by drinks, or I dunno, one of those haunted walks :eek:

I'm aware that there's constantly new people coming to London from Ireland, so it'd be good for all sorts of us to catch up/ meet up.

Reply to this thread if interested or pm me.

Best,

Brian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭biZrb

I'm up for this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 spacelucy

Sounds like fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

Very up for it! Never been on a haunted walk neither.

Theres a few Halloween themed walks here :

http://www.walks.com/Standalone/London_Walks_Calendar/default.aspx

(You need to select the 31st on the calender)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Ill be a maybe on this one.
    Ill know closer to the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭fluke

Hey all,

Looks like there's interest. Thanks for the link biZrb ;)

Seems like some of you are interested in a walk. Cool! We'll put some solid plans into place over the weekend and see if there are anymore takers.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Woolly_Jumper

I am totally up for this! Also easy going if it is a walk / pub! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

I've got little legs, and don't believe in walking. But a pub afterwards, that I can get on board with.

Hi all,

So for those up for a walk, what do you think of this walk from Temple at 7pm on Saturday

http://freelondonwalkingtours.com/tour/londons-ghostly-haunts-walk

It might be cheesy, but it's free! It ends in Covent Garden at about 9. Afterwards we can go here

http://www.fancyapint.com/Pub/london/coach-and-horses/1535

It's a grand pub. What do ye all think? I'm open to suggestions :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

My birthday is Halloween so you are all cordially invited to my pissup in Camden!!

Hawley arms about 8pm, mines a pint!!

A

• Advertisement

Thanks for that frag. Though I'll stay on course with the walk.

I've never done a themed walk and it would be only appropriate to do something like that with the night that's in it. Anyone else who is interested just pm me so I can get the ball rolling on that.

fluke wrote: »
    I've never done a themed walk and it would be only appropriate to do something like that with the night that's in it. Anyone else who is interested just pm me so I can get the ball rolling on that.

Please let me know by Thursday evening at the latest so I can get an idea of numbers

Cheers Folks.

So what's the plan for later?

Hey all,

So a group of us can make the pub.

We'll be at the coach and horse pub from about half 9. If anyone us looking for us pm me for my number.

frag420 wrote: »
    My birthday is Halloween so you are all cordially invited to my pissup in Camden!!

Hawley arms about 8pm, mines a pint!!

A

Happy Belated Birthday by the way;)

Advertisement