Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless GSM House Burglar Alarm

Options
  • 19-10-2015 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hello i am looking at a HOMSECUR Wireless GSM House Burglar Alarm Sentry With Solar Powered Flash Siren on EBAY has anyone got one and if so are they ok thanks Dave

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Most systems like this would not be great
    Have you a link and I'll take a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭dave4565

Thanks this site wont let me post a link because i am a new user ? but if you google. HOMSECUR Wireless GSM House Burglar Alarm Sentry With Solar Powered Flash Siren it will come up in ebay Dave

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Not great to be honest.
    I don't see anything on what (if any) standards it conforms to.

Thanks do you know of any good gms kit alarm Dave

For wireless I would look at something like GSD . Easy to install & they have a free app & GSM dialler.

• Advertisement

Great thanks for your help

Advertisement