Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accessing Eir account online still not working.

Options
  • 19-10-2015 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭

Is there any update on the account system, where some people are unable to access their account information online?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Liamario wrote: »
    Is there any update on the account system, where some people are unable to access their account information online?
    Hi Liamario

There was an issue where 'my eir' became unavailable for a little under an hour yesterday but this is now resolved. Are you still experiencing issues?

Thanks

AL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hi Liamario

There was an issue where 'my eir' became unavailable for a little under an hour yesterday but this is now resolved. Are you still experiencing issues?

Thanks

AL
    Still can't log in. This has been an ongoing issue for a number of people. When efibre came online, a number of people's accounts were updated (given new account numbers I believe), with the unfortunate effect of making the online account system in accessible. So this problem is like year old and affects a lot of people.

Hi Liamario

Thanks

AL
    Still can't log in. This has been an ongoing issue for a number of people. When efibre came online, a number of people's accounts were updated (given new account numbers I believe), with the unfortunate effect of making the online account system in accessible. So this problem is like year old and affects a lot of people.
    Hi Liamario

Have you tried registering with your new eir account number first?

Al

Hi Liamario

Thanks

AL
    Hi Liamario

Have you tried registering with your new eir account number first?

Al
    Yep. Tells me account is already registered.

I have an old account number and a new one. Neither work.
    Can I PM you with the account numbers so you can check that there isn't a third account number I'm not aware of?

I appear to have corrected the problem. Your system has my email address registered. But I'm no longer able to access the account under that e-mail, as I presume the account has been deactivated improperly. I have now re-registered under a new e-mail (which I'm not happy about). This was not explained to me and I shouldn't have to go in through a back door just to access my account.

• Advertisement

I appear to have corrected the problem. Your system has my email address registered. But I'm no longer able to access the account under that e-mail, as I presume the account has been deactivated improperly. I have now re-registered under a new e-mail (which I'm not happy about). This was not explained to me and I shouldn't have to go in through a back door just to access my account.
    I'm very sorry for the complications with this Liamario

I will pass your feedback to operations.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement