Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 6 has stopped connecting to iTunes?

• 19-10-2015 4:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 421 ✭✭

I synced music from iTunes about 2 weeks and all was fine. Plugged in it today and nothing happening as normal.

Tried to get an Apple Chat but cannot find it.

Anyone know what's wrong? My computer updated itself last night and I have the current version of iTunes. Never had this problem ever before.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 421 ✭✭tomhenryford

I've also restarted my computer, restarted my iPhone and uninstalled and reinstalled iTunes, all to no avail.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Im21Iswear

Usually it's a driver causing the iphone not to be recognised.
    What version of Windows are you running?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 421 ✭✭tomhenryford

Im21Iswear wrote: »
    Usually it's a driver causing the iphone not to be recognised.
    What version of Windows are you running?

I'm running Windows 10 but it was all working on Windows 10 before it updated. I eventually found a solution last week, here it is if anyone else has the above problem:

http://www.technipages.com/itunes-fix-iphone-or-ipod-not-detected-in-windows

Advertisement