Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DOB validation

Options
  • 19-10-2015 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭

Hello, My mother has opened an account with you recently, but we are having a problem with the Date of Birth validation at first logon. I have emailed you about this but the customer facing responsiveness is somewhat lacking so I am requesting help via this forum. 

A note for your Customer service team: For every email sent to you there is an automated reply, which is frustrating. It then takes 24 hours or more to get a reply, and for the same issue a number of people have been involved is what is basically a fairly simple request. I also suggest you get an online chat window facility up and running so these types of issues can be dealt with speedily.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Luxman,

Sorry to read of the date of birth validation issue - is it for online billing or Powering Rewards?

The email teams require a number of working days to respond, as emails are added to a queue.

If your name is also on the account, we will be able to assist you by private message here on Boards.ie tomorrow.

Una

Advertisement