Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAMSAT Study Group 2016

• 19-10-2015 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,
    I am currently preparing for the March 2016 sitting of the GAMSAT and I thought I'd post this to see if anyone is interested in creating a study group in the Dublin area.

It's a pretty demanding exam so having people to bounce ideas off of and give support might be really useful.

If anyone is interested just PM me.

Thanks a mill!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 twinkles1991

HI!!! I would defiantely be interested in this. How can I contact you directly to discuss further?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Mazzari

I would also be interested in a study group. I only decided recently to try these exams and while it has been a lifelong dream to become a doctor, I haven't got myself as prepared as I would like for the sitting in March. Let me know if you have arranged anything. Are either of you considering doing the GRADMED prep course in January??

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Mazzari

I'm doing hpat with mature entry instead of gsmsat. Best of luck with it all though

Advertisement