Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos Blanchardstown not answering phone

Options
  • 19-10-2015 7:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭

Hi, has anyone been able to contact Argos Blanchardstown by phone?

I have been trying since last Wednesday and the phone has rang out every time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

ejabrod wrote: »
    Hi, has anyone been able to contact Argos Blanchardstown by phone?

I have been trying since last Wednesday and the phone has rang out every time.

There isn't dedicated staff that manage the phones. It's purely down to someone being available in the stockroom to answer it.

They are entering the busy christmas period now, where it gets mental, and phones most likely won't be answered in most places.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,992 ✭✭✭✭GBX

As above.
    Since Wednesday - could you not call into them ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭ejabrod

TheDoc wrote: »
    There isn't dedicated staff that manage the phones. It's purely down to someone being available in the stockroom to answer it.

They are entering the busy christmas period now, where it gets mental, and phones most likely won't be answered in most places.

I've called over 30 times over the 5 day period from am to pm and no reply. I have called the Athlone, Liffey Valley and the Ashbourne stores and got through immediately.

Ironically enough, I called just there and got through! Not only that but the employee couldn't answer my question and had to check. Said she would call me back in 5 mins (I wasn't hopeful) sure enough she did!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭ejabrod

GBX wrote: »
    As above.
    Since Wednesday - could you not call into them ?

I would if I was able to....

Advertisement