Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPad keeps crashing/freezing

• 19-10-2015 10:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

So, as the title says, keeps crashing. Especially when I'm installing updates, which is also noticeably slower. It's an iPad 2 with ios9. Any help appreciated. My head is wrecked!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Wipe it and try restoring from iCloud. If that isn't great, try wiping it entirely.

The best solution unfortunately would be to upgrade to a newer iPad :-(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 469 ✭✭JonMac

I thought iPad3 aka New iPad was the oldest one for iOS9.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Performance on iPad4 and Mini 2 were gone very bad after 9.0, no better with 9.01 update. There was a very noticeable delay in opening apps, you could see them "shudder" across the screen when opening. All looks back to normal since the 9.1 update this morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Daisy 55

Thanks everyone. Seems better since the last update.

Advertisement