Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw 19/10/2015 *Spoilers*

• 19-10-2015 10:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,291 ✭✭✭✭

Source

Brock Lesnar’s Go to Hell Tour rolls through Dallas en route to Hell in a Cell this Monday night, and The Beast Incarnate isn’t coming alone. Also set to appear live on Raw in WrestleMania 32’s host city are WWE Hall of Famers Ric Flair and Shawn Michaels, as well as The Beast Incarnate’s Hell in a Cell opponent and bitter nemesis, The Undertaker.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Forget Raw, iv'e got the network and its all about Austin and Lesnar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,211 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Ugh, Flair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

HELL YEAH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,870 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Best opening of raw in ages

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

So far I'm happy with staying up.

Let's see how long this feeling lasts.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Oh dear, tron broke a bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Wow, Rollins won.

When was the last time Austin appeared on Raw?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭booooring!

WTF austin gets a six minute slot after not been on for four yaers, only watching a replay. WTF Horrible crowd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

I don't like Owens. But that was some finisher.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

I missed Austin's appearance, Brock Taker bit wasn't up to much. Total WTF at the Seth-Shawn Michaels "play my music" bit.

• Advertisement

booooring! wrote: »
    WTF austin gets a six minute slot after not been on for four yaers, only watching a replay. WTF Horrible crowd.

He gets a slot because he is Steve Austin

Ended up going to bed after another pointless divas tag match happened, and Rollins got reamed by HBK.

Im getting a little fed up of HBK popping in and out, and looking like he may start something, when nothing will come from it, on the plus side, at least he didnt superkick Rollins

Also when he does come back, does he always have to look like he just flew directly from some hunting trip, he could at least change his footwear.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm hoping that the Shield Reunion was part of a larger plan/tease, and not just throwing away a top story with no second thought. I do believe going forward that a Seth/Roman/Dean story for the title is the best top level story they have going right now, and would be hoping that maybe last night was a set up for after HiaC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

That was a horribly depressing show.

They blew their entire load and bringing back all the old timers.... And did **** all with them.

Austin as a bit part player, wtf?

Why tease HBK vs Rollins when we know it's never happening.

And it's full steam ahead for the "Make Roman look strong" megapush again. Nothing changed, zero character development, no one cares about him. It's going to fail again and it's going to damage him and everyone else they overlook in favour of him. Wyatt, THE NEW FACE OF FEAR, is scared of him. Okay then.

The product is the drizzling ****s.

Had a look at the results, looks like outside the Shield temporary reunion I didn't miss too much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

Only saw the clips on Youtube this morning, but did it look like Rowan missed a spot at the end? It looked like he was too late to enter the ring and take the spear instead of Wyatt, so Reigns speared Wyatt anyway. Then Wyatt got dragged out by Braun and Reigns gave Rowan a very anti-climactic and rushed spear anyway to close the segment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,253 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Seth won a match before a defence. Strange.

And nice to see the big fanfare over Rowan's return.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

man The New Day make me feckin laugh.
    LOOK AT OUR HORNS! LOOK AT OUR HORNS!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Rollins and Shawn are both billed as 6 foot 1, but Seth seemed to be a good bit taller.

Is he wearing lifts, or has Shawn shrunk?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,037 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Shawn was never 6'1"

Probably about 5'9" or 5'10"

HHH slagged him about his height during his HOF induction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Rollins and Shawn are both billed as 6 foot 1, but Seth seemed to be a good bit taller.

Is he wearing lifts, or has Shawn shrunk?

Seth definitely wears lifts. Pretty big ones too i'd say.

Also HBK is 5'10 tops i'd say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

I have this recorded. Should I bother watching it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

lycan238 wrote: »
    I have this recorded. Should I bother watching it?

It was a bizarre show, very little made sense. You're not missing anything of importance wrt the top HIAC matches. Skim through and watch the last match maybe if.

Advertisement