Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small Porch Cost

Options
  • 20-10-2015 10:27am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭

Could anyone give me a rough cost on building a v. small porch on this terraced house

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Messy job as you will have to tie into your neighbours extension considering they have over sailed the boundary onto your land.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

kceire wrote: »
    Messy job as you will have to tie into your neighbours extension considering they have over sailed the boundary onto your land.

Would you have an idea of price?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

John Mason wrote: »
    Would you have an idea of price?

5k depending on sourcing the right tiles to tie into your neighbour and if not the possibility you will have to build a new wall on your side etc

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Sorry to hijack this thread.....but I am looking at getting a glass porch of our semi d. It has a roof already. We are in South dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

Millem wrote: »
    Sorry to hijack this thread.....but I am looking at getting a glass porch of our semi d. It has a roof already. We are in South dublin.

Have you any pics of what you want ????

• Advertisement

Carpenter wrote: »
    Have you any pics of what you want ????

Something like this. Apologies for the bad quality I just saw it on the Internet!

The roof is already there (so don't need a glass roof) and there is a step there too but I guess a new concrete floor has to be laid? I don't mind it in white or brown either :) also I don't need all the openings in the glass, it could just be 1 wide door.
    image.jpg1_4.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Advertisement