Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music in NUIM

Options
  • 20-10-2015 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hey I'm considering doing music in maynooth as part of arts with English in hope of becoming a secondary school teacher, my question is what's the course like? And am I suitable in obviously do lc music I don't play an instrument but I am a singer and I have grade 8 in singing exams I hope to pick up basic piano enough for a classroom and for teaching singing lessons during the course or at weekends am I at a disadvantage not having an instrument? I also have been in many choirs and plan to join the chamber and or gospel choir during my time in maynooth

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Hi there.

As you already have another thread going in the Maynooth University forum, I'll close this one.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement