Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The actor who plays Roy is leaving for three months to do a play

Seen that in the gossip coloum, I wonder who he'll leave in charge of the cafe... Anna?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

The actor who plays Roy is leaving for three months to do a play

I'd love to see David Neilson on stage. I think he's the best actor in Corrie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

The actor who played Peter is going to be in the same play as him, Chris Cascoyne think he's gorgeous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

First thing I thought of when I saw that too.

Turns out its 'Endgame' by Beckett, in Glasgow and Manchester. I might head over.

http://coronationstreetupdates.blogspot.ie/2015/11/david-neilson-to-star-in-theatre-play.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Seen that in the gossip coloum, I wonder who he'll leave in charge of the cafe... Anna?

Or Kathy but more likely Anna

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

It's on soon, 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

The actress that plays Amy is brilliant!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

She's (Amy) stealing the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I like the fact that Johnny finds Sallys voice so annoying it's funny :D I hope they keep it up and dont just drop it like everything else. Continuity wasn't very good tonight when Tony was behind the bar chatting to Liz he had a short drink like a whiskey and a couple of minutes later when the camera went back to them he had half a pint in his hand :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I wish they had written Simon out, I really do. He does my head in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Will Tony really be thick enough to give his share of the pub back to Steve. The minute he does Liz will drop him like a hot spud.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

casio4 wrote: »
    I like the fact that Johnny finds Sallys voice so annoying it's funny :D I hope they keep it up and dont just drop it like everything else.

She said about three sentences to him, and he gives her a demotion. WTF?

So what's the story with the pawnbrokers? Tracey now owns 100% but she has no contacts to get stolen gear from? Or am I missing something.

Red Kev wrote: »

So what's the story with the pawnbrokers? Tracey now owns 100% but she has no contacts to get stolen gear from? Or am I missing something.

ya she owns the business but she has no money to buy stock and no contacts, dont know for how long she will have a business.

Has Johnny meet Fiz at work yet, now her voice annoys

Has Johnny meet Fiz at work yet, now her voice annoys

I think she had probably already taken leave before he arrived. I agree about her voice, also Sinead is very hard to listen to.

I know it's just a bit of a fun story, but his own voice isn't great either. If Sally does move back to the floor, in the factory, does that mean Alya will be 'in charge'. Ugh.

Red Kev wrote: »

Sally will be dropping her knickers for Johnny cheating on poor Tim I'd guess

Does Rob still own half of pawn shop?

Daily Star reporting that
    Johnny is Carla's father and Rob knows so blackmails him

• Registered Users Posts: 14 RedPixie4

Daily Star reporting that
    Johnny is Carla's father and Rob knows so blackmails him
    is rob coming back to the show then? they'll have to rent out the jailhouse again!

Is Liz out to con Tony?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

Why does Corrie always start at 19.32 on a Monday, despite being advertised as 19.30? :confused: Really bugs me.

• Advertisement

What bugs me is that all the other soaps bar Eastenders are all only about 22 minutes wheres Eastenders is pretty close to the 30 minutes. They just disguise it with ads.

Is Liz out to con Tony?

I think so.
    I laughed when he went proposing, and Michelle and Eileen arrived. :D

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I think so.
    I laughed when he went proposing, and Michelle and Eileen arrived. :D

Told you!!!

I think Liz is playing Tony, getting revenge

Well done, JP Liz :D.

I thought when he first arrived back, that she was falling for him, but started to doubt it, as time went on.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I liked the banter in the bistro with the Connor clan Beth not remembering the song to her first dance with Kirky at their wedding and Johnny saying Tragedy :D
    then Kirk says push it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

fin12 wrote: »
    What bugs me is that all the other soaps bar Eastenders are all only about 22 minutes wheres Eastenders is pretty close to the 30 minutes. They just disguise it with ads.

bbc doesn't have ads. itv does as its a private station. very simple really. Emmerdale and CS also have an extra episode a week than EE so whats the big deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Well played out by Leanne, they are tackling the issue of domestic abuse well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Can anyone tell me what happened in the second episode tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Sally: oh there's Sophie, that's her on the left
    Carla: as opposed to the black girl or the man?
    XD

• Advertisement

syklops wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me what happened in the second episode tonight?

Liz gave Tracy a bottle of wine as she was her role model. She then told Tony to sling is ook. She was disgusted by him and wanted no more to do with im as he'd signed the pub back to her. They all then drank champers to celebrate Lizs deviousness.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement