Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Carla’s Knicker Factory must be selling underwear at an amazing price. Until they threw Sally out of the management office, breaking just about every rule in the book in the process, there were six senior executives (if you include the Lesbian assistant warehouseman) all crammed into that tiny little room, and about eight days a week round a table in the Bistro. Having made a miraculous recovery from Carla drinking and gambling all its assets up against the wall, the company still manages to strike deals with low-life traders at fantastic discounts negotiated over lavish meals, and ship out the thongs (usually wrongly assembled by Kirky) with the use of a single Transit Van. Most of the machinists in the never-sweatshop benefit from slack management allowing them to take hours off, come in late, go home early, send out for doughnuts, and still be left with enough money to throw across the bar of the Rovers.

As if this wasn’t enough of a worry, what about Kevin’s Garage? He’s buying a new one, so his old place will stand empty. I suggest that this should be turned into a Gay and Lesbian Bar. Certainly this short street needs another place of leisure, and there would be no shortage of clients. It could be called The Box of Frogs, or perhaps, after the famous Manchester prison, Strangeways.

Get Sally she was PC before gays & lesbians were accepted lol

Oliverdog wrote: »
    Carla’s Knicker Factory must be selling underwear at an amazing price. Until they threw Sally out of the management office, breaking just about every rule in the book in the process, there were six senior executives (if you include the Lesbian assistant warehouseman) all crammed into that tiny little room, and about eight days a week round a table in the Bistro. Having made a miraculous recovery from Carla drinking and gambling all its assets up against the wall, the company still manages to strike deals with low-life traders at fantastic discounts negotiated over lavish meals, and ship out the thongs (usually wrongly assembled by Kirky) with the use of a single Transit Van. Most of the machinists in the never-sweatshop benefit from slack management allowing them to take hours off, come in late, go home early, send out for doughnuts, and still be left with enough money to throw across the bar of the Rovers.

As if this wasn’t enough of a worry, what about Kevin’s Garage? He’s buying a new one, so his old place will stand empty. I suggest that this should be turned into a Gay and Lesbian Bar. Certainly this short street needs another place of leisure, and there would be no shortage of clients. It could be called The Box of Frogs, or perhaps, after the famous Manchester prison, Strangeways.

She must bank with an Anglo style bank? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Leanne needs to take Simon to a counsellor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

It is a shame Tony has left

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I felt sorry for Liz looking out the Rovers window at Tony leaving, she did love him and had some good times with him she is heart broken

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Leanne needs to take Simon to a counsellor.

My missus says she needs to put him over her knee.

Is Todd's scar gone?

syklops wrote: »
    My missus says she needs to put him over her knee.

Your missus is right.. :) But we have this this thing called 'politically correctictionishs'..... I'm not a PC advocate.. But some people need a slap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Simon is a nasty little sh1t.

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    Simon is a nasty little sh1t.

He used to be adorable... Oh, how they change when they hit puberty.

Is Todd's scar gone?

It looks like it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I agree. I liked him, I thought he and Liz were good together, and I didn't like the fact that he had an affair with Tracy.

Tracy yelling at people on the street, and everywhere in general, is just so boring.

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I agree. I liked him, I thought he and Liz were good together, and I didn't like the fact that he had an affair with Tracy.

Tracy yelling at people on the street, and everywhere in general, is just so boring.

I thought Tracy was to change after the fire and Deirdre's death, she is back to same old b*tch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

She is worse, if anything, I think. At least Deirdre was able to shut her up, some of the time.

LynnGrace wrote: »
    She is worse, if anything, I think. At least Deirdre was able to shut her up, some of the time.

I hope Robert dumps her for Carla or Leanne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

i thought carla was leaving or did she change her mind when blackburn got fired?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

How long until Jonnys daughter and Sophie end up together? Yawn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

She's not going till next year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

How long until Jonnys daughter and Sophie end up together? Yawn.

Normally I'd say 2-3 weeks.

but they may wait for a "shake-the-cobbles shocker" on Christmas Day when they're discovered in bed by the other girlfriend. followed by a quick split and a get together kiss on New Years Eve.

• Advertisement

Eva's hair is mad, there seems to be just so much of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

What's the story with 22 Station Road??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    What's the story with 22 Station Road??

I don't think we know yet, but it'll soon unfold. Probably a relation he hasn't seen in years or it's one of the houses he burgled. Something along those lines i'd say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

An incest story for Corrie.
    http://www.msn.com/en-ie/entertainment/tv/shock-incest-storyline-ahead-in-corrie/ar-BBnchZi?li=AAaxjhv&ocid=mailsignout

Surely Paul would have been her half brother, not her first cousin. I don't see the point of it, seeing as Paul is dead. One of the three characters central to the story not being there is a bit odd.

Either way, Rob makes a return of sorts, he wasn't a bad actor. I never got why Corried writers had him done for murder as he surely has to sit for 15 years. If he had been done for manslaughter, he could be out by 5 or 6.
    It shows how short sighted Corrie is under Stuart Blackburn.

Jim is the same, why send him away for such a long length of time. He was always good as a recurring character. So he was.

Red Kev wrote: »
    An incest story for Corrie.
    http://www.msn.com/en-ie/entertainment/tv/shock-incest-storyline-ahead-in-corrie/ar-BBnchZi?li=AAaxjhv&ocid=mailsignout

Surely Paul would have been her half brother, not her first cousin. I don't see the point of it, seeing as Paul is dead. One of the three characters central to the story not being there is a bit odd.

Either way, Rob makes a return of sorts, he wasn't a bad actor. I never got why Corried writers had him done for murder as he surely has to sit for 15 years. If he had been done for manslaughter, he could be out by 5 or 6.
    It shows how short sighted Corrie is under Stuart Blackburn.

Jim is the same, why send him away for such a long length of time. He was always good as a recurring character. So he was.

I don't get that incest story, who is Paul and who's half brother is he? :confused:

I don't get that incest story, who is Paul and who's half brother is he? :confused:

Paul was her husband who was in it before but he died in a car crash. Though that would him her brother and not first cousin as it says in the article.

monkey9 wrote: »
    Paul was her husband who was in it before but he died in a car crash. Though that would him her brother and not first cousin as it says in the article.

Wasn't Lianne in the boot of the car?

Wasn't Lianne in the boot of the car?

She was. Back in her prostitution days. :D

She was. Back in her prostitution days. :D

It's all coming back to me now!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

I think Kate and Aiden are Michelle's cousins. Paul was Michelle's brother therefore they were Paul's cousins too. Therefore Johnny Connor would have been Paul's uncle. So if Johnny Connor is Carla's dad then Paul would have been her cousin. Confusing, isn't it??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement