Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

SAMTALK wrote: »
    So that would make it a four bed house.? Now take in the size of the downstairs....They must be 4 very small bedrooms considering the have a bathroom up there:p as well

They have a front room we never see so I suppose that could be used as a bedroom.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

I hope so or they'd be very squashed!!

piperh wrote: »
    They have a front room we never see so I suppose that could be used as a bedroom.
    I do believe that the front room was Uncle Alberts and then Blanches. So there must be 3 tiny bedrooms plus bathroom upstairs.

I love Eva's laugh she laughs I laugh lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

wasnt sinead trying to get Roy locked up a while back. Now they are best friends to suit a plot.

what ridiculous writing for that scene with Roy and tyrone. christ.

how many times have we had tyrone in an irrational argument with a close person now due to the stress of Hope being sick and then predictably two scenes later they make up and tyrone opens up...... Fiz, Kevin, roy, Chez, Gary. Im sure there are more.

why in gods name didnt Luke threaten him with the police in the first place and spare us this nonsense story.

why in gods name didnt Luke threaten him with the police in the first place and spare us this nonsense story.

Cos the racing was illegal and he'd get done for it.

• Advertisement

Cos the racing was illegal and he'd get done for it.

he didnt have to do the bloody car racing if he threatened him. thats the point i am making!

he didnt have to do the bloody car racing if he threatened him. thats the point i am making!

True. Another silly storyline. Along with the Mary one. And the Tyrone one. And the Tracy/Robert/Lianne one. In fact, Why the Hell am I bothering watching it at all? I keep hoping it'll improve.

True. Another silly storyline. Along with the Mary one. And the Tyrone one. And the Tracy/Robert/Lianne one. In fact, Why the Hell am I bothering watching it at all? I keep hoping it'll improve.

Blackburn will be gone in a few weeks and Phelan is on his way back! hold strong. still cant believe they wrote tony out.best character in it last year or so and him and phelan wpuld have made great rivals.

its inevitable that Liz McMutton will end up with Phelan now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Mary a fan of Mean Girls :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

I can't stand listening to Fiz's voice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Mary's fella, what's his name? I didn't think the fact he had a wife would come out like that. Poor Mary :(

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Mary's fella, what's his name? I didn't think the fact he had a wife would come out like that. Poor Mary :(

His name is Brendan but tonight in a moment of excitement and laughter she called him Bren Bren:D

Maybe he has an open marriage

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Maybe he has an open marriage

I think he just sees Mary as someone who has something commen with him, don't think he was leading her on, although I don't know why he didn't mention the wife before as they seem to have spent a lot of time together.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Gary promoted to manager after working one day. It must be great to live in soapland.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,435 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

I don't get the recount story at all.
    Early days I specifically remember them referring to a track and Maria going for a look with him.
    At that point I never understood why they seemed to refer to the racing as some sort of crime. They didn't appear to know what they were on about tbh.
    Now it has turned into street racing which would make sense but I'm damn sure that was never made clear at the start.

Someone mentioned Eva's laugh recently in this thread, "when Eve laughs I laugh' I heard it tonight and laughed also. .. D)

Someone mentioned Eva's laugh recently in this thread, "when Eve laughs I laugh' I heard it tonight and laughed also. .. D)
    Has she had her lips done? They looked very fishy last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

Liz McMutton!

So she will. Shur there's no one else left for her, unless she turns her attentions to Jason, Tyrone, Kev...... Now, there are some steamy plots, so there are.

So she will. Shur there's no one else left for her, unless she turns her attentions to Jason, Tyrone, Kev...... Now, there are some steamy plots, so there are.

Johnny

That was me :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Corrie on for 1 hour on Wednesday when Sarah
    "gets the shock of her life" so says the guide but looking at the trailer she is pregnant and is told by a doctor so Boots miss out on selling her a wee wee tester.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Poor Mary. :(

Could they not let her have a bit of happiness?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,499 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Poor Mary. :(

Could they not let her have a bit of happiness?

Mary was hoping for a bit of a penis.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement