Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Gail decides she would like underfloor heating. David and Kylie arrive home and are horrified to find Gail and Jason rolling back the carpet in the annexe...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Gail decides she would like underfloor heating. David and Kylie arrive home and are horrified to find Gail and Jason rolling back the carpet in the annexe...

Didn't see that coming at all........*rollseyes*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

syklops wrote:
    Did you mean to say shrewlike?

I did yeah but I don't think it was the right word. I find her voice very hard to listen to...she squawks at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

LynnGrace wrote:
    I thought the scene with Tyrone in the hospital, shouting at the guy, was just ridiculous. The whole story is just badly done, IMO, Fiz is completely unconvincing. The only one, as usual, who makes it any way believable, is Roy.

I agree! Tyrone is getting on my nerves... what a donkey! I keep thinking about what a total and complete gobsh1te he is, making things worse squandering all the money and have to keep reminding myself of the situation he's in and that I should be feeling sorry for him but it's a struggle. Fiz always annoys me anyway with her stary unblinking eyes and I don't like watching her trying her best to act upset. She could take a leaf out of Sarah Lou's book, she's a natural born crier. The tears just flow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Yes, it was a shame that she left quite suddenly, and didn't return. Hopefully some good people will be brought in / back this year.

Does anyone know why she did? Was there an illness with the actress? She left so suddenly that it didn't make sense. It looked like the writers were caught unawares.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

All this WHAT WILL TRACY CALL HER FLOWER SHOP business. My guess is "omg I don't care."

It'll have something to do with Robert anyway.

All this WHAT WILL TRACY CALL HER FLOWER SHOP business. My guess is "omg I don't care."

That was really drawn out
    Also the sock story :pac:.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,871 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

monkey9 wrote: »
    Does anyone know why she did? Was there an illness with the actress? She left so suddenly that it didn't make sense. It looked like the writers were caught unawares.

Stephanie Cole or a relative of hers was sick, she was in Man Dawn, Greg Davies sitcom recent enough

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Stephanie Cole or a relative of hers was sick, she was in Man Dawn, Greg Davies sitcom recent enough

Yeah, that makes sense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

Well done!

• Advertisement

I was expecting Deirdre's Flowers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,134 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I was expecting Deirdre's Flowers

I was expecting something like....... 'Racy Tracey Daisy flower and foliage shop' ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Should have been "Deirdre's Dahlias" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Wasn't Carla driving a banger just a couple of months ago? Now suddenly she's whizzing past "Preston's Petals" in an AUDI?! A FRIKKIN AUDI?!!? With Eyes McGoo and "My new fave sister 4evur" shrieking out the window. Good. Lord.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

Wasn't Carla driving a banger just a couple of months ago? Now suddenly she's whizzing past "Preston's Petals" in an AUDI?! A FRIKKIN AUDI?!!? With Eyes McGoo and "My new fave sister 4evur" shrieking out the window. Good. Lord.

Looked like a Peugeot to me! ;)

mb1725 wrote: »
    Looked like a Peugeot to me! ;)

It was silver in colour.. ;) that's all I know about cars........ They all look like sisters, Carla, Michelle and the other one, can't remember her name..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,504 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

It was silver in colour.. ;) that's all I know about cars........ They all look like sisters, Carla, Michelle and the other one, can't remember her name..

Nope. It was a black peugeot RCZ.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

So was Emily flown back from Peru to babysit Ruby and Jack?

mickdw wrote: »
    Nope. It was a black peugeot RCZ.

I must be colour blind.... :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 LogicusRex

It's all academic. I believe Carla is for the chop.

Jenny Bradley is returning preggers

Thanks JP - that spoiler spoiled my appetite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

They keep wheeling her back and each time the character is even more pish, and then promptly forgotten.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭jos28

Just dawned on me while Tracy was outside her new shop - Is the 'Tracy started the fire' storyline done and dusted ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

jos28 wrote: »
    Just dawned on me while Tracy was outside her new shop - Is the 'Tracy started the fire' storyline done and dusted ?

Well she has been guilty of crimes against acting for years now and she seems to have gotten away with that. Getting away with burning down a flat is right up her alley.

• Advertisement

syklops wrote: »
    Well she has been guilty of crimes against acting for years now and she seems to have gotten away with that. Getting away with burning down a flat is right up her alley.

Just as she has gotten away with murder.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭jos28

syklops wrote: »
    :D:D:D

Kevins :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

Just as she has gotten away with murder.

And now double manslaughter, it's ridiculous but I think they are scared to write her out because "Tracey argues in the pub" is easy to script as its so repetitive and if not about Tracey we'd get more missing socks and highlighters ;-)

Lol that guys looks Rory from Mrs browns boys lol

• Advertisement

jos28 wrote: »

When everyone thought it was Carla, she was getting evils from all sides and now nothing for Tracy, wasn't Kal's mother taking a case against Tracy?

Sexting and swiping lol

Lol Tracey trying to hug Robert lol made me proper laugh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

Oh ffs another personality transplant. Robert wasn't vindictive or bitter when he started out, now he's a male Tracey!

And Faye is fierce happy for someone who just came through a teenage pregnancy and gave her kid away.

Do they even read what they're writing anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Lol Tracey trying to hug Robert lol made me proper laugh

Tracey, and most of the cast trying to say his name, gets on my nerves.
    "Robbah"
    Someone tell them that there's an R and a T in his name.

Carla should just tell Nick

No more Anna and Kevin please

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Robert seems a pain in the hole to work with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

"Are we going steady now?" I haven't heard that since 1983.

When did Anna turn into a raging nympho with Kevin Webster :eek::confused: she was nervous to sleep with Owen as her only experience was with husband Eddie

Could Michelle not scream it any louder???

• Advertisement

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/coronation-streets-paula-lane-pregnant-7188871

Maybe her next maternity leave can be used to bring an end to the idiotic 'body under the house' storyline...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭bobbyss

In the real world however as opposed to a tosh world how could Robert and Nick work together ever after having had such a nasty and quite personal argument. It just would not happen. But now they are popping champagne !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

bobbyss wrote: »
    In the real world however as opposed to a tosh world how could Robert and Nick work together ever after having had such a nasty and quite personal argument. It just would not happen. But now they are popping champagne !

Ya and I'm pretty sure Nick could get another chef just as good if not better, nobody would take on a partner or give someone's shares into their business if their happy with the way things are.... Oh and Robert has had a personality transplant since sleeping with Carla..... He's an asshole now

No more Anna and Kevin please

I am looking forward to the scene where Sally finds out. Once that is done with, yes, drag the story line out the back and shoot it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,272 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

In the real world, Robert would have been fired on the spot for undermining and insulting his boss in front of all the staff. I doubt any of the scriptwriters have ever worked in a real job though.

Kevin and Anna have 0 chemistry

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

LogicusRex wrote: »
    I am looking forward to the scene where Sally finds out. Once that is done with, yes, drag the story line out the back and shoot it.

Whats it got to do with Sally,she married Tim.She should keep her nose out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Anna pushing Dev for worst actor award now. She really is. Anna and Kev are really pathetic as it so so contrived.
    Why should Robert be upset with Nick if he does not want to give up any holding in the business. Robert behaving like a little child. Name calling his boss.

Does Kevin have a young child? What is his/her name? Where is (s)he? Who minds it? He never talks about it.

Anna pushing Dev for worst actor award now. She really is. Anna and Kev are really pathetic as it so so contrived.
    Why should Robert be upset with Nick if he does not want to give up any holding in the business. Robert behaving like a little child. Name calling his boss.

Does Kevin have a young child? What is his/her name? Where is (s)he? Who minds it? He never talks about it.

Jack and I assume now Emily is gone maybe Sophie is babysitting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,272 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Kevin and Anna have 0 chemistry

Spot on. One of the main reasons is they've known each other for years and have never displayed even the slightest interest in each other. It's almost painful to watch them pretend to be a loved up couple.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement