Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

Just the type of girl you'd want to take home to your mammy!!

But not when daddy’s around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

I don't think Maria is a bad actress, but they give her the exact same storyline repeatedly.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭tiredblondie

But not when daddy’s around.

:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,366 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Cheeseknee you ginger bollocks prick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,044 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Craig should just dump the cow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mrs cockett

Alive ones :D :
    Tyrone
    Jason
    Marcus (Sean's ex)
    Vikram (Devs cousin)
    Nick

Any more??

Aiden

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,286 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Carla is so damn nosy and annoying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,740 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Carla is so damn nosy and annoying

She's just hungry for Barlow!

She's just hungry for Barlow!

Kimono Ken is in the wings waiting

Kimono Ken is in the wings waiting

I think she sleeps with
    Daniel

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Did Chesney (in his list of losses) say he had lost a brother? Who was that? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,258 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

So the rat Henry is only in it for a bet after all?
    It's a bit too soon after the last guy who tried to dupe Gemma for a bet too.

To thine own self be true

spurious wrote: »
    Did Chesney (in his list of losses) say he had lost a brother? Who was that? :confused:

I only remembered Schmeichel :o:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

So the rat Henry is only in it for a bet after all?
    It's a bit too soon after the last guy who tried to dupe Gemma for a bet too.

Is that what he's up to, why?... He's a sleezy bollox alright.

I read about the Gemma storyline a few weeks ago it's called pull a pig! Something similar happened to a British woman on holidays a few years ago.

Is that what he's up to, why?... He's a sleezy bollox alright.

Poor Gemma, she is loud and gobby but has a good heart, they should do a My Fair Lady storyline with her and Daniel :P

Ches should take Joseph and go see Cilla and Fiz and Sinead off to live with her mam

Was Roy, Hope and Ruby at the wedding?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Poor Gemma, she is loud and gobby but has a good heart, they should do a My Fair Lady storyline with her and Daniel :P

Ches should take Joseph and go see Cilla and Fiz and Sinead off to live with her mam

Was Roy, Hope and Ruby at the wedding?

Think I saw Roy sitting with Kathy and Brian in the regersty / regestor office.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

I thought it was a scripting error but Chesney does in fact have a brother, who appeared once at Cilla and Les' wedding and hasn't been mentioned since, in a truly astonishing case of writers keeping continuity

http://coronationstreet.wikia.com/wiki/Billy_Brown

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭kjbsrah1

Jikashi wrote: »
    I thought it was a scripting error but Chesney does in fact have a brother, who appeared once at Cilla and Les' wedding and hasn't been mentioned since, in a truly astonishing case of writers keeping continuity

I remember him. He was a redhead 😏 and was a soldier. Think he was fighting overseas. Never gets mentioned tho. He was not killed off so most likely he has been forgotten about.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Anyone know when last night's eps are repeated? I missed them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭maurv2

Sunday morning on be3. Saorview channel 6

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Michelle_b

If you have itv 2 omnibus is on now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

And the tv3 website!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Would it be a likelihood for Gemma and Chesney to get together???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Jikashi wrote: »

He looks a bit like our Ches.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,260 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Chesney's wedding was a dreadful couple of episodes. The main thing now is Phelan and yet we were treated to guff about Chesney and the wedding that went on and on. He is a peripheral character and his relationship with (can't remember her name) is of little consequence.

I have a little feeling that the Phelan denouement will just be a nothing thing. There is such potential for a great punchline but all I can foresee is a snarling Phelan being led away by the police. Next scene: all in Rovers 'aving pint demanding factory reopening.

Poor Aliya. She was deeply upset by Luke's death. Very upset. Crying all the rime. Crying without tears though. Makes a mockery of acting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

bobbyss wrote: »
    Chesney's wedding was a dreadful couple of episodes. The main thing now is Phelan and yet we were treated to guff about Chesney and the wedding that went on and on. He is a peripheral character and his relationship with (can't remember her name) is of little consequence.

I agree. There was no build up to it, no excitement from either of them. A very unconvincing couple. What a cowardly way to back out! A complete waste of viewing time.

Auntie Beth is an awful character too. She reminds me of a Yorkshire Terrier with her hairstyle.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Powerhouse wrote: »
    You would imagine an STD clinic would do good business on Coronation Street or at the very least 'round on Balaclava Terrace!

:D This is something that gets me about Coronation Street - all that sleeping around and ne'er a menton of an STD! They did at least one storyline in 'Emmerdale' which dealt with HIV. They managed it very well, illustrating the panic which ensues when one in a group has been diagnosed as positive - others having to be tested, etc. 'HIV Val' setting up her support blog was actually quite funny.

kjbsrah1 wrote: »
    I remember him. He was a redhead 😠and was a soldier. Think he was fighting overseas. Never gets mentioned tho. He was not killed off so most likely he has been forgotten about.

Sounds like Gary Windass :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,366 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Gary Fartbutt

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement