Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

Gemma and Craigy might be a good fit. Bethany certainly does not deserve him. Gemma is quite pretty, just a bit chavvy in her ways but a nice guy like Craigy would calm her down.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

I don't think I'd like Ches and Gemma to get together. Soaps tend to couple every one off. Michelle and Robert are acting like a 20 year married couple and she's not even divorced a year. They're good mates...they should stay that way.

I was full sure there would have been more about Phelan. But i guess theyre keeping it all for next week.

I get the feeling that these episodes should have been aired over Christmas? Or at least before or something. The scenes don't seem to gel or flow. I wonder did either Brunos departure throw everything out of kilter with new scenes or did they want to extend passed Christmas so they're wedging previously shot scenes into new ones?

I also couldn't give a hoot about Rana and Katie. In fact if Katie stayed wherever she is I wouldn't miss her at all. Rana sure is manipulative isn't she? If they're trying to paint her like a confused love bird, her sly miserable glances aren't carrying it across :pac:

Bethany. How many times is she going to hide stuff from her mum? The bullying, diet pills, Nathan and now this. So over her and her mother issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Gemma and Craigy might be a good fit. Bethany certainly does not deserve him. Gemma is quite pretty, just a bit chavvy in her ways but a nice guy like Craigy would calm her down.

What age is she suppose to be? She's 31 in real life. I know she's immature in her ways but she's still quite a bit older than Craig I would think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Ann22 wrote: »
    What age is she suppose to be? She's 31 in real life. I know she's immature in her ways but she's still quite a bit older than Craig I would think.

I think she's supposed to be around the same age as Kylie & David

kopite386 wrote:
    I think she's supposed to be around the same age as Kylie & David

David was 27 at Xmas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,740 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭artvanderlay

When does this new male rape storyline with David start? I'm not looking forward to this at all, probably give the whole thing a miss til it's over. He's moany and sulky at the best of times, I can't imagine him after this...Jesus, first Bethany and now David. What next, David the dog gets caught up in a bestiality storyline?!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭VeeEmmy

brooke 2 wrote: »
    :D This is something that gets me about Coronation Street - all that sleeping around and ne'er a menton of an STD! They did at least one storyline in 'Emmerdale' which dealt with HIV. They managed it very well, illustrating the panic which ensues when one in a group has been diagnosed as positive - others having to be tested, etc. 'HIV Val' setting up her support blog was actually quite funny.

Faye's on-again-off-again boyfriend, Seb, was diagnosed HIV positive during his hospital stay after the fall that Anna is accused of causing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,258 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Faye's on-again-off-again boyfriend, Seb, was diagnosed HIV positive during his hospital stay after the fall that Anna is accused of causing.

I would imagine that was caused by a dirty needle and not STD?

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 872 ✭✭✭magicray

Marias flat must be huge, theres herself and Liam, Beth Kirk and Craig and now Sinead - where are they all sleeping :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Chesney is some cold hearted creature.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,044 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Wahey "madison" now gets poor Craigy in trouble.

How old is Bethany? Are there not age regulations for working in these clubs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,044 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Craig is better off without her.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭Meeoow

Who's going to stumble across Eva's positive pregnancy test?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,286 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why does Anna not tell Eileen about Phelan raping Nicola's mother, so to contact Nicola

I'm watching on plus one and just noticed that Simon is nearly as tall as Peter now!

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why does Anna not tell Eileen about Phelan raping Nicola's mother, so to contact Nicola

She tried contacting Nicola, but couldn't find her. She thinks she's in Australia. Only for David's girlfriend told her she wasn't Eileen wouldn't have tried looking her up online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,286 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Meeoow wrote: »

Simon who will sell it on Ebay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 969 ✭✭✭Greybottle

Meeoow wrote: »

It depends whose empty waste basket she throws it into, leaving it in the open for anybody to see.

Leanne will find it, think it's Toyah's, she'll burst into tears and blame it all on Eva and her piggin' pregnancy test.

• Advertisement

magicray wrote: »
    Marias flat must be huge, theres herself and Liam, Beth Kirk and Craig and now Sinead - where are they all sleeping :rolleyes:

Topping and tailing..

Why didn't Luke tell Alya about his concerns about Andy and Phelan?
    Why didn't Eileen ask Alya who **** (I can't remember the name) was who she mentioned Phelan had a row with. It was the friend of Luke's who Phelan paid that time to say he's heard from Luke.
    Why is Anna so aggressive with Eileen when she's visiting instead of speaking calmly to her. She's an idiot! All she succeeds in doing is coming across as an unbalanced crazy woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Why is Anna so aggressive with Eileen when she's visiting instead of speaking calmly to her. She's an idiot! All she succeeds in doing is coming across as an unbalanced crazy woman.

Anna's always had that problem, from disapproving of Faye's choices to trying to convince people of Phelan's shenanigans, her intention is fine but she sneers, barks, tells people they'll be sorry without explaining why, and generally rambles and thrashes like a woman deranged so noone takes her seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I thought Pat would have had a tracker on Eileens phone and know she went to the prison

Saw a spoiler regarding Luke's funeral!
    The police turn up and might make an arrest!

Just encase I missed it do we know what Simon wants all the money for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Why didn't Luke tell Alya about his concerns about Andy and Phelan?
    Why didn't Eileen ask Alya who **** (I can't remember the name) was who she mentioned Phelan had a row with. It was the friend of Luke's who Phelan paid that time to say he's heard from Luke.

Exactly..thats why she's such a good actress..given her situation i'd be exactly worse...

I'snt corrie going to be boring after Phelan gets caught...i hope they drag it out for months more..:)

Jikashi wrote: »
    Anna's always had that problem, from disapproving of Faye's choices to trying to convince people of Phelan's shenanigans, her intention is fine but she sneers, barks, tells people they'll be sorry without explaining why, and generally rambles and thrashes like a woman deranged so noone takes her seriously.
    The chargrilled fish wife indeed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Icsics

According to digitalspy.com Phelan's not going to be caught anytime soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭snowgal

Just encase I missed it do we know what Simon wants all the money for?

was wondering that too....
    I like Peter but I hate the way he always picks on Leanne re Simons bad behaviour...Like hes back on the street himself about 6 months now and doesn't spend anytime with his son.Also its no wonder 'Sigggh's' the way he is with Peters history!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement