Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Magnificent bronze suntan suddenly appeared on Sean's arms when sewing his knickers last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Faye's on-again-off-again boyfriend, Seb, was diagnosed HIV positive during his hospital stay after the fall that Anna is accused of causing.

I would imagine that was caused by a dirty needle and not STD?

No it was from a sexual partner he had and she got it from her previous partner.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Postgrad10 wrote:
    No it was from a sexual partner he had and she got it from her previous partner.

I thought that was stupid. He has a junkie mother yet he catches it from a sexual partner at his young age. What the chances?? Its like a Formula One driver getting run over by a bus or a Sellafield waste worker having carbon monoxide poisoning from his radiator. It should've been from a needle one of her contacts left lying around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

Our Sigh is saving for headphones.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,701 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Icsics wrote: »
    According to digitalspy.com Phelan's not going to be caught anytime soon

So Anna goes down :mad: some speculation online that Owen is returning to help Anna and get Pat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭Greybottle

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So Anna goes down :mad: some speculation online that Owen is returning to help Anna and get Pat

Shows you how stupid Corrie were to get rid of Tony Stewart (Jasons Dad and Eileen's Ex).

That would be some smackdown..... Tony V Pat Phelan.

Tony wouldn't be a malleable as the others on t'Street. He's no piece of cheap Brie. :)

La_Gordy wrote: »
    Our Sigh is saving for headphones.

Hasn't it just been Christmas , the spoilt brat. It's like the writers just remembered that he's supposed to have behavioural problems again! Maybe Bethany could tell Simon where she got Gail's and Craig's headphones at Christmas , must be some bargain shop! And before anyone tells me that she paid for them with pole dancer job , she didn't get that job until recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,180 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Postgrad10 wrote: »

Thanks. I missed that.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Postgrad10 wrote:
    Hasn't it just been Christmas , the spoilt brat. It's like the writers just remembered that he's supposed to have behavioural problems again!
    I can't stand the little fcknugget! I'd like to smack him. What was the end of the storyline where he was hitting Leanne? Did he go to therapy or what? Thick little bollix!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Icsics wrote: »
    According to digitalspy.com Phelan's not going to be caught anytime soon

Groan! :(:(

• Advertisement

Ann22 wrote: »
    I thought that was stupid. He has a junkie mother yet he catches it from a sexual partner at his young age. What the chances?? Its like a Formula One driver getting run over by a bus or a Sellafield waste worker having carbon monoxide poisoning from his radiator. It should've been from a needle one of her contacts left lying around.

That would have been far more realistic.

Faye's on-again-off-again boyfriend, Seb, was diagnosed HIV positive during his hospital stay after the fall that Anna is accused of causing.

We had never heard of Seb, who is very young, having any other girlfriend. It was almost farcical when it was announced he was HIV positive. As far as we knew, Faye may have been his first girlfriend. Of all the characters in Coronation Street who might have been diagnosed, Seb was one of the most unlikely, unless, as Ann says, he contacted it from one of his mother's discarded needles. It might have been quite a good storyline if someone like Maria, Peter, or at least a dozen others on the Street :D, were diagnosed. Would definitely make far more sense!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭artvanderlay

Ann22 wrote: »
    I can't stand the little fcknugget! I'd like to smack him. What was the end of the storyline where he was hitting Leanne? Did he go to therapy or what? Thick little bollix!

That's exactly what Simon is, a thick little bollix! Sometimes he reminds me of an evil hedgehog, or else one of those refugees that claims to be 12 but is really 40!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,180 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

That's exactly what Simon is, a thick little bollix! Sometimes he reminds me of an evil hedgehog, or else one of those refugees that claims to be 12 but is really 40!

What??!!

To thine own self be true

Simon does have that mad mini old man persona! When he's angry you can see the steam coming out of his ears!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

Maybe Eva will give her baby to Toyah???

Saw a spoiler regarding Luke's funeral!
    The police turn up and might make an arrest!
    I think Zeedan jumps to the conclusion that Luke and Rana were having an affair, Rana's messages to Luke must be heard

Does Zeedan think Rana is pregnant?

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Simon does have that mad mini old man persona! When he's angry you can see the steam coming out of his ears!

He was such a cute looking adorable kid, but has grown into an obnoxious teenager. He looks positively evil most of the time now.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,594 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

brooke 2 wrote: »
    He was such a cute looking adorable kid, but has grown into an obnoxious teenager. He looks positively evil most of the time now.

People have told me that I'm the spit of a grown up Simon!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think Zeedan jumps to the conclusion that Luke and Rana were having an affair, Rana's messages to Luke must be heard

Does Zeedan think Rana is pregnant?

Rana told Luke she was pregnant to stop him telling Zeedan about her and Kate, then Luke let slip to Zee that Rana was pregnant but I dont think Zee copped on I think he thought Luke had misheard it somewhere

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,015 ✭✭✭Shelga

Don’t Peter and Toyah have a pregnant surrogate out there somewhere?? It’s never mentioned anymore! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

Shelga wrote: »
    Don’t Peter and Toyah have a pregnant surrogate out there somewhere?? It’s never mentioned anymore! :confused:

There's a story coming up about that. Don't know how to do a spoiler on this new app

Where did Eva and Shona's "friendship" come from

Shelga wrote: »
    The surrogate is going to loose the baby!

I saw the David rape story line mentioned.
    He strikes up a friendship with the new mechanic Josh and he wakes up and feels funny and he was date raped.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Here we go,Pat going to loose it.:)

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

do we have an idea then why Bethany after all she went through, would get a job in a place like that with all leering men like that?

i hope it isnt one of those new age "im doing it because I can turn it on and off and the difference is am controlling it" pile of crap

• Registered Users Posts: 23,697 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

do we have an idea then why Bethany after all she went through, would get a job in a place like that with all leering men like that?

i hope it isnt one of those new age "im doing it because I can turn it on and off and the difference is am controlling it" pile of crap

Apparently. Next she'll be a prostitute to "control her sexual power" or some such rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Here we go,Pat going to loose it.:)

giphy.gif

bout time - that has got to be it now, now he knows she cannot trust him then she's got to be in danger surely?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Please can Phelan just be sent down for a very very long time. And soon!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement