Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

He doinked Alya when she first hit the street

Well, Gary didn't sleep with Alya. He got drunk and woke up in her bed, or at least her flat, but Alya didn't sleep with him.

And then Alya came to the Street and saw him with -she thought- his wife and child.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,701 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Gary hit on Tina twice, once when she was with David and again when she was his and Izzy's surrogate

Were Gary and Jason always best mates or is it just build up more now for the storyline

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

I like Meerkats.

They way Corrie is going we will see a 30 second clip of Norris putting out the bins during the adbreak for Meerkat Place, a 30 minute soap detailing the lives and loves of Sergei and his pals.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,241 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Well, Gary didn't sleep with Alya. He got drunk and woke up in her bed, or at least her flat, but Alya didn't sleep with him.

And then Alya came to the Street and saw him with -she thought- his wife and child.

Why did she take a pregnancy test? She said this week she had sex with someone. If she didn't sleep with Gary , who did she sleep with?

Gary gets into a rage yet he is no angel either. Does Alyia know about him hitting on Tina?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

bobbyss wrote: »
    Why did she take a pregnancy test? She said this week she had sex with someone. If she didn't sleep with Gary , who did she sleep with?

Gary gets into a rage yet he is no angel either. Does Alyia know about him hitting on Tina?

she slept with Jason, ya she took one and she said it was negative.

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    she slept with Jason, ya she took one and she said it was negative.

OK Thanks.
    So many things happen it is difficult to keep up with them. I had completely forgotten about Izzy and surrogate child. Don't see much of him or her at all. If Garry told Alyia that he was trying it on with Tina (even though it was before he met Alyia I think) I wonder what her reaction would be. At least she was honest with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

I wish they'd stop messing around with the time schedule. Just realised there was an episode on early on Friday - I thought there was none.

Did I miss much? Last episode I saw had Mary locking eyes with a mysterious magazine man ;-) and Kathy's nephew was missing.

I wish they'd stop messing around with the time schedule. Just realised there was an episode on early on Friday - I thought there was none.

Did I miss much? Last episode I saw had Mary locking eyes with a mysterious magazine man ;-) and Kathy's nephew was missing.

Did you miss much? Ha! No SouthernBelle. You mised nothing at all.

This new Mary story writing her novel is about as interesting as a dead duck. Who the .... do the writers think are watching this programme? 5 year olds? 3 year olds?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

I wish they'd stop messing around with the time schedule. Just realised there was an episode on early on Friday - I thought there was none. Did I miss much? Last episode I saw had Mary locking eyes with a mysterious magazine man ;-) and Kathy's nephew was missing.
    Have you got ITV2? It's repeated on Monday there from 12:10 - 12:40pm.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3/coronation-street/spoilers/a674284/gary-demands-the-full-story-from-alya.html#~psOlkEX3Nnpu4y

Most of it is in that link.

Gary knows now that Jason was the person that Alya slept with. That's about it really, I think.

Thanks for the replies guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

ya she took one and she said it was negative.

I got a little confused on that whether she was expecting or not when she took it as she been so upset. Hopefully Gary forgive her.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭frostyjacks

The Platt family tree scene was funny. More branches than Bank of Ireland by the sounds of things.

You'd swear Jason raped Alya the way Zeedan is going on, I'm sure he is not a Muslim virgin boy

Why is Izzy mad at Alya after all Gary dumped her for her

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Zeedan is a ringer for the Meerkats.
    How come Audrey's always bumping into Ken lately; she never saw him from dusk til dawn before this storyline.
    Kylie's eyebrows get on my nerves.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I like Nessa she's a much better match for Ken than Audrey. I loved the way David and Max were doing the family tree and Max asked how many times has Gail been married? there's not enough leaves on the tree for her husbands:D:D
    I reckon Marys fella is married he arrives late and leaves early

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    You'd swear Jason raped Alya the way Zeedan is going on, I'm sure he is not a Muslim virgin boy

Why is Izzy mad at Alya after all Gary dumped her for her

Its one rule for the men and one rule for the women. He could shag all around him and they would just turn a blind eye.

I've actually just watched the episode and cant hardly even remember what happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

2 pointless episodes....

Can we please have less of that family...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭cullenswood

Random question here.

When Carla was going through her whole 'everyone in the world hates me cos I killed someone in a fire' thing she spent all her time in her apartment drinking in her dressing gown.

Anyone know where I could go about getting one of these dressing gowns?

Its one rule for the men and one rule for the women. He could shag all around him and they would just turn a blind eye.

Didn't see last night's episodes, I presume it was more of the same. Zeedan's reaction was annoying me. The grandparents are old, and presumably more conventional, and bound by traditions / beliefs, but he was over the top.

Hope Kate Oates removes a lot of characters, including Alya and co.

I don't like Kathy sister at all I hope she does not stay, as for Ken poor Deidre hasn't even begun to rot in the ground already moving on

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    Can we please have less of that family...

Which? The Nazirs or the Platts?
    Both.

(Could get rid of the Nazirs and The Platts could do with a nice long rest.)

I don't like Kathy sister at all I hope she does not stay, as for Ken poor Deidre hasn't even begun to rot in the ground already moving on

Not showing any more grieve is he or Tracy or Amy

Random question here.

When Carla was going through her whole 'everyone in the world hates me cos I killed someone in a fire' thing she spent all her time in her apartment drinking in her dressing gown.

Anyone know where I could go about getting one of these dressing gowns?

she probably got it from some posh hotel but I'm sure a penneys one does the job just as good.

Simon will
    start turning violent with cousin Amy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Simon will
    start turning violent with cousin Amy

Yes, I had seen that mentioned. I was hoping he was gone for good.

On a lighter note
    Johnny aka Mister Connor :D takes a dislike to Sal and suggests demoting her to the factory floor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Which? The Nazirs or the Platts?
    Both.

(Could get rid of the Nazirs and The Platts could do with a nice long rest.)

The Nazirs.

• Advertisement

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Yes, I had seen that mentioned. I was hoping he was gone for good.

On a lighter note
    Johnny aka Mister Connor :D takes a dislike to Sal and suggests demoting her to the factory floor.

He is pretty much id say
    an old school kind of guy that sees through her pathetic plamásing
    :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement