Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

(Could get rid of the Nazirs and The Platts could do with a nice long rest.)

Completely agree. Unfortunately, I'd say there will continue to be a lot of focus, on both families, for the foreseeable future. Yawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

plamásing[/SPOILER] :D

One of the best words in the Irish language.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

the Platts are here to stay get over it:D Gail is coming home to a lovely little bedsit and she has her family right beside her http://cdn.itv.com/uploads/editor/medium_ve6t30G-x1RfUIk40h2-mXyDR8ay279DyJq85_y3EQE.jpg

I don't mind the Platts, and I like most of them, but i think Stuart Blackburn was borderline obsessed with them. There were times, in the last while that I thought the programme should be renamed Platt Street. :D
    I just want that body under the house story over and done with. I'd say it will be dragged on, and on.

I'm looking forward to some, hopefully, lighter stuff, with some of the recent characters that have been introduced.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Well tonight
    Tony tries to make up with Liz to the annoyance of Steve.
    Then TOMORROW AT 8PM OKAY! :D
    Can Fiz forgive Tyrone? Liz agrees to a secret date with Tony.
    So maybe there will be a break from the Nazirs and Alya's whiney mush.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,079 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

That wall is buckled. ;)

I thought the scene in the toilets with the tiles falling off the wall and Steve shouting is there an earthquake was one of the funniest ive seen in a long time and then later in the pub with the lads slagging him:D there should be more of this kind of humour :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Dab Andy looks like Tim's fatter older brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,701 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think Liz will plan revenge and get back with Tony

Does Shayne have a thing for Alya?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think Liz will plan revenge and get back with Tony

Does Shayne have a thing for Alya?

It looks like Shane has a crush on Alya now that she's not pure. ... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I think he will get with Eva though:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Good god,Alya's family would want to get over themselves,the girl didn't kill anyone. They were all perfectly fine with their son marrying an ex prostitute........???

fin12 wrote: »

I think that's what will happen...

I can tolerate Ayla, but her family :rolleyes: the scriptwriters should have had them leave Corrie and the country.

MelanieC wrote: »
    Good god,Alya's family would want to get over themselves,the girl didn't kill anyone. They were all perfectly fine with their son marrying an ex prostitute........???

Alya should have slapped Anna and told her f*ck off, Gary is a big boy now capable of making stupid mistakes also

Did Anna say that Gary had gone to hamburg, Germany? Is eddie living there?

Yes, she did say that, Anna looked like she wanted to stone her.

Yes Eddie must be the best baker in Germany by now

He should return and go on GBBO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

The irony of Anna roaring at Alya for being a cheat when her own son tried to cheat on his ex wife several times and left her and his son to be with Alya.

There's days when I really can't stand the woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Anna: Rabble rabble rabble, mah Garreh is pure as snow and would never feck up bad as you.
    Alya: Aren't Gary's screwups the root reason you slept with someone else yourself, lost your partner and (looks around) don't live in this nice house anymore?
    (Zeedan and Yasmeen dance around Anna going ooooohhh, while Sharif blows an air horn)

*remember that Gary clobbering yer man Phelan caused him to blackmail and financially ruin the family.

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Alya should have slapped Anna and told her f*ck off, Gary is a big boy now capable of making stupid mistakes also

I agree. I am laughing though, picture the reactions :D!
    It would certainly liven up an otherwise tedious story, being played by boring characters.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,015 ✭✭✭Shelga

The last few weeks, I really cannot stand watching anymore, and I am a proper addict. :o

Mary and the newspaper man- WTF. Kill off Mary and the Nasirs, have her mobile home blow up next to their house or something.

The actress who plays Alya is dire. The storyline is ridiculous. Couldn't give two shites about any of it.

The Miley baby storyline was an embarrassment. Give the baby away and have the family move to Canada, then never mention it again? What was the point? Has never been so obvious that the writers regretted starting a plotline.

Think I will give up until well into the new year when the new producer takes over. Make myself go for a walk instead of watching this mush.

Don't forget extra episode tonight 8pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

On now.

Brendan about to give Mary the willies.

there were some funny bits in that tonight i'm not sure about Marys fella yet don't know if I trust him. Dev at the door was good and Max grabbing Kylies leg made me jump :D:D I thought it was Callum and so did she :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

On now.

Brendan about to give Mary the willies.

Yes she wishes:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

casio4 wrote: »
    there were some funny bits in that tonight i'm not sure about Marys fella yet don't know if I trust him. Dev at the door was good and Max grabbing Kylies leg made me jump :D:D I thought it was Callum and so did she :D

Im thinking he has a over bearing mother he cares for like mary used to have.

I wouldn't go off with someone I just meet without my phone, you dont know anything about them.

Yahoo News wrote:
    Coronation Street bosses are believed to be bracing for a possible mass exodus of stars following the release of a new three-tier pay system.

The new payment program is believed to see a huge discrepancy in each actor’s pay packet – a move that is believed to have already prompted stars to ‘jump ship’.

The proposed plan reportedly sees some actors earn £250,000 a year while others get £100,000 and the new arrivals just £40,000.

Source

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Well i think thats fair,you cant expect the new arrivals to be on teh same money.It wouldnt happen anywhere else.So why are they any different.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement