Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broadband availability

Options
  • 20-10-2015 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi 
    Could you tell me when you would be providing broadband in Fearmore, Castlerickard, Longwood, Co Meath.
    It has been promised for a long time, but still waiting.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Geranium40 wrote: »
    Hi 
    Could you tell me when you would be providing broadband in Fearmore, Castlerickard, Longwood, Co Meath.
    It has been promised for a long time, but still waiting.
    Thanks
    Hi Geranium40

I'm sorry to confirm that there due to the distance of lines in Fearmore from the Ballivor exchange broadband is not available from eir and at present there are no plans in place to change this or suggest when it will be available from eir.

I'm sorry I can't offer you better news on eirs plans but I would highly recommend checking out the governments "National broadband plan" where they plan to build a network in areas of the country that have no existing or planned broadband service. Follow here for more details:

http://www.dcenr.gov.ie/communications/en-ie/Broadband/Pages/Connecting-Communities-information-pamphlet.aspx

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement