Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Gas Cookery Competition 1970s

Options
  • 20-10-2015 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi
    Just wonder if anyone has a certificate from the Cork gas Cookery competitions ?
    My wife won one years ago but it got mislaid in house moves etc
    What I am hoping for is that someone may still have their own /family members cert (any year or category) and might scan me a copy I can then recreate hers!!

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭snottybridge

Hammo123 wrote: »
    Hi
    Just wonder if anyone has a certificate from the Cork gas Cookery competitions ?
    My wife won one years ago but it got mislaid in house moves etc
    What I am hoping for is that someone may still have their own /family members cert (any year or category) and might scan me a copy I can then recreate hers!!

Many thanks
    Have one from 1979 belonging to the wife if that's any good to ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Hammo123

Hi Snottybridge : that copy from 1979 would be great . My wifes would date from about 73 I think so probably the same design . Whats the best way to copy it : I suppose a scanned copy I might be able to do some photoshopping on ..(I'm only average on PCs..)
    Is there a way to private message so I can give you my contact details safely...
    Thank again

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭snottybridge

Pm on the way.

Advertisement