Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Mac?

• 20-10-2015 3:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭

Hi I'm planning to buy a MacBook for my girlfriend for Christmas but I'm not sure which model?
    In my research the MacBook Air seems to be the most popular choice, followed by MacBook Pro, and finally from what I heard on TheVerge the New Mac is a good laptop but with its C port needing an adaptor for everything but the charger it's too fiddly right now. What do you think is the better model? Thanks for the help. These are expensive so don't want to get the wrong one.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

GrayFox208 wrote: »
    Hi I'm planning to buy a MacBook for my girlfriend for Christmas but I'm not sure which model?
    In my research the MacBook Air seems to be the most popular choice, followed by MacBook Pro, and finally from what I heard on TheVerge the New Mac is a good laptop but with its C port needing an adaptor for everything but the charger it's too fiddly right now. What do you think is the better model? Thanks for the help. These are expensive so don't want to get the wrong one.

The forum for Macs is over here: MAC

If you do a search there, the question has been asked many, many times about the Air and Pro

Advertisement