Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business On Line won't allow me to make multiple Bulk Payments

Options
  • 20-10-2015 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,985 ✭✭✭✭

This is becoming very, very, very Frustrating

I make 2 bulk payments (imports) every week, sometimes 3.

Go to payments drop down and click make bulk payment and it brings up the input screen fine, I click on the import option and enter all the required information and run through everything fine and authorise the payment.

After I have Authorised the payment, and get the confirmation and click OK, it brings you back to where you can start to import a bulk file all over again.

No real problems up to here BUT THEN DISASTER strikes.

If you go through the process all over again, you will fail at the authorisation stage.  It simply will not allow you to click the authorise button.  I have done this loads of times on a number of machines so it is most definitely a bug in your system and not something local.

The only way this works is to click the payments drop down menu, then make bulk payments and import bulk payments all again to bring you back to where you finished of after making the first bulk payment.

Now this might be grand and no big deal, but why does it bring you to this point after making the first payment if it won't work.

I don't always remember to go through the whole process for a number of reasons....
    I might simply forget,
    I might get distracted (phone, staff, whatever) then look up at screen and not remember what stage I'm at so go by what I see on the screen.
    I might just be hoping that someone has fixed the problem!!!

I have made this complaint on to BOL staff on the phone and the reply I got was they would put a note on my account!!!!!!!!!! ........ A note on MY account...... how in the name of anything sane could that ever get the problem fixed????

Can someone please send this on to whoever is in charge of your BOL page to fix the issue and if they want to PM me for further details I would be happy to explain further if required.  (though I think I have pretty much spelt it all out here)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Seve OB, 

Thanks for your post today. 

We're looking into this for you at the moment and we'll get back to you here with an update as soon as we can. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 15,985 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

thanks for the reply Elaine

Hi Seve OB, 

Can we ask you to PM with your name and contact number and we'll arrange to have one of our team contact you to investigate this further. 

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you. 

Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 15,985 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Fair play
    got a call just there
    they were not aware of the issue, but tried it on their end and were having the same problems
    will get back to me when there is anything to report

Great to hear Seve OB, 

And thanks for bringing it to our attention. 

Enjoy the rest of your evening, 
    Elaine 

• Advertisement
Advertisement