Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Clodagh Daly Auctioneers" and modern apartments around Roberts Hill

Options
  • 20-10-2015 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

What is your feedback about this agency which is the agency that rents the apartments (the modern ones) on the area of Roberts Hill?

I'm asking about:
    - experience with the agency
    - experience with the owner
    - experience with the apartments
    - experience when leaving the apartment (deposit)

Thank you in advance for your feedback
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

Only dealt with her agency once back in 2008ish. Wasn't impressed, she knew nothing about the apartment she was showing, not even its orientation. I swore off her after that. Maybe she's improved since then.

Can't say I'm a big fan of robertshill from viewing them when they were being built but friends who live there are happy enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭Comerman

I live in Robertshill for the last 13 years and like all areas in KK there is the odd element of scum BUT that is far outweighed by the good people there, they have a very good residents association and keep the place clean and tidy. As for the agent, sorry no clue there. Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 OpenYourMind

Rented one of those apartments for a few years (left about 5 yrs ago though, so don't know what they're like now). Was happy enough.. we didn't use Clodagh Daly at that time (don't even think she was in business at that time), so no comment on letting agent. Apts are convenient to town centre. Only thing is that the world and his mother seem to have the security combination to common doors and (non-resident) teenagers hanging around in lobby was a bit of a problem before we left. Had more than a few problems with the gas burner, but landlord was good with any issues we had. When we moved in first the same people were living in other apts at beginning, then there seemed to be a lot of turnaround every six months or so. We moved out after buying our own house. I know at the time there was some issues with dampness on ground floor apartments.

I know at the time there was some issues with dampness on ground floor apartments.
    I presume you mean the apartment blocks near the entrance. The area they're built on was always prone to flooding and I don't believe there was any major works done to deal with the ground water issue. Not surprised to hear there's issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 OpenYourMind

Yes - not called "Wetlands" for nothing. Was always a bit boggy.

• Advertisement

Yes - not called "Wetlands" for nothing. Was always a bit boggy.
    Wetlands is the other side of the Circular Road http://www.townlands.ie/kilkenny/st-patricks/wetland/

Comerman wrote: »
    Wetlands is the other side of the Circular Road http://www.townlands.ie/kilkenny/st-patricks/wetland/
    Well the entrance area around Roberts hill may not be Wetlands by name but it certainly has been wetlands before the estate was built.

catbear wrote: »
    Well the entrance area around Roberts hill may not be Wetlands by name but it certainly has been wetlands before the estate was built.
    I agree totally, the so called "developer" carried out a lot of drainage work in the last couple of years on the site to the left as you enter Robertshill, the same site he was refused planning permission for years ago.

Advertisement