Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Learning Support Late Applications

• 20-10-2015 4:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 285 ✭✭

Just wondering if any schools have gotten their learning support allocation from late applications? The NCSE website says they are to be issued to schools mid -October. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

I presume you mean resource hours? There has been no proper date given just "mid-October" and by past experience that probably means over mid-term at the very earliest.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Allocations were sent to schools today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 285 ✭✭awny

Allocations were sent to schools today.

Thanks for that. Is that for both primary and secondary? I'm waiting on some extra hours to go on my RPT contract before the deadline but didn't hear anything today.

Thanks again.

Did you look up the NCSE site? Both primary and secondary are up.

Advertisement