Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir TV outage

Options
  • 20-10-2015 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

My Eir TV has been out all day. I rang tech support and they could only tell me their was an outage in my area (Jigginstown Park, Naas). Is there any prognosis as to when I will have TV again? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

My Eir TV has been out all day. I rang tech support and they could only tell me their was an outage in my area (Jigginstown Park, Naas). Is there any prognosis as to when I will have TV again? 
    Hi NaasPreacher

Are you still experiencing technical issues?

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 39 NaasPreacher

Service was finally restored sometime during Tuesday night. We were without from early morning Tuesday however. Does Eir offer any type of compensation for failure to provide service? 

It would be nice if Eir used social media to inform customers of area wide outages. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Service was finally restored sometime during Tuesday night. We were without from early morning Tuesday however. Does Eir offer any type of compensation for failure to provide service? 

It would be nice if Eir used social media to inform customers of area wide outages. 
    Hi NaasPreacher

There is no compensation offered for loss of service other that for when a line has not been repaired in 2 days. I'm very sorry to hear of the inconvenience this created.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement