Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chiropodist Ballybofey

Options
  • 20-10-2015 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭

Could anyone recommend a chiropodist in Ballybofey. I am doing a google search but not coming up with much. I think there is one in the square behind Mr G's but I can't find a contact no online. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,101 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Not sure about the one in Ballybofey but there's 2 more in the locality if its any use.

Walk Well Chiropody & Podiatry Clinic
    Riverbank, Lower Main Street, Stranorlar
    Tel: 074 9175333
    Located beside the bridge opposite the Chapel

Jennifer Taylor Cassidy
    Carrickshandrum, Co. Donegal
    Tel: 074 9149822
    Can be found here which is about 2 miles from Ballybofey on the road to the Cross village

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

There's one in the courtyard where the post office is in Ballybofey. Her name is Geraldine McDaid, sorry don't have her contact number.

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Glenman

There's one in the courtyard where the post office is in Ballybofey. Her name is Geraldine McDaid, sorry don't have her contact number.

Thanks. Anyone know her no.? Nothing coming up in internet search

Advertisement