Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childs Dinosaur Fancy Dress Outfit

• 20-10-2015 9:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭

Hi, would anyone have any idea where to get a boys (aged 4) dinosaur outfit for Halloween. Ive tried everywhere without success. Based in Dublin

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

I haven't seen costumes but watch out for normal hoodies with dinosaur heads and the thingys up the back, the name of the thingys are escaping me :D I've seen them in H&M and Penneys (although admittedly not recently), will keep an eye out in the shops.

If you're into a bit of DIY I'd say something like this wouldn't be too hard

dino-hoodie.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭NyOmnishambles

Hi, would anyone have any idea where to get a boys (aged 4) dinosaur outfit for Halloween. Ive tried everywhere without success. Based in Dublin

Thanks

Spotted something that might do the trick in the tiger store in Stephen's Green SC today

Tried their website but didn't find it on there but assume they would have it in other Tiger stores if there is one nearby for you

Advertisement