Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting in Drogheda

Options
  • 20-10-2015 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I have been presented with an opportunity to take on a job in Drogheda, Co. Louth for 24 months and so will be looking to rent up there. Has anyone any experience on the market up there? I had a look on Daft and there isn't too many places to rent. I will be looking for a house, 3 bedroom. do houses stay on the market for long or are they snatched up quickly??? thanks for any info!!!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

At the moment, there aren't many properties for rent, I was looking myself couple of weeks ago and it was amazing how little there was on daft.

I'd say you're probably better off talking to one of the agents in town, in case something is with them but not on daft.
    There are a few of them around, depending on which side of the town you want to rent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

One of my sisters was viewing a nice 1-2 bed apartment up there a month or two ago, and there were 50 other people queuing up viewing it too.

If you'd a car, you would have more flexibility to look a little outside of Drogheda, eg. Termonfecken, Bettystown, Laytown, Grange Rath if necessary.

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭mejulie805

Get onto Champion Lettings they are my letting agent and very good to deal with. Best of luck- not an easy market right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭uli84

When would you like to move in?

Advertisement