Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

payment

• 21-10-2015 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

as stated on your website it takes 3 working days for any payments made to clear and  show on account mine is showing that I owe yous money when im actually in credit and anytime I ring looking to speak with a manager It doesn't happen why is this are the customer support told to not to put me through my contract is up in 6 weeks and by god im outta here    virgin here I come   the company is a joke and management would want to be shown all these annoyed customers cos in a few years their will be no eir as everybody will have left this inept  company

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

karl75 wrote: »
    as stated on your website it takes 3 working days for any payments made to clear and  show on account mine is showing that I owe yous money when im actually in credit and anytime I ring looking to speak with a manager It doesn't happen why is this are the customer support told to not to put me through my contract is up in 6 weeks and by god im outta here    virgin here I come   the company is a joke and management would want to be shown all these annoyed customers cos in a few years their will be no eir as everybody will have left this inept  company
    Sorry to hear this karl75 - If you would like me check the balance status of your account please PM me your eir account number.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement