Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sites that use Euro and accept Paypal

Options
  • 21-10-2015 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking to buy a few bits and I want to use a business paypal account (it just saves messing with paying for it myself, then claiming, yada yada). For the company to claim VAT back, the sale has to be in euro, so I'm looking for companies that sell parts in euro and accept paypal.

I'm aware of memoryc.ie (and very fond of them) but they don't have the part I'm looking for this time.

Any others that you're aware of?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

If you're spending over E300-350 mindfactory.de consistently have the best prices which more than makes up for their delivery charge. For smaller orders computeruniverse.net or any of the euro Amazon sites, use curiua.com to see if there're any deals on the item you're looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

If you have a euro VAT number and a credit card, items sold by amazon on amazon can be purchased wihtout VAT

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

If you have a euro VAT number and a credit card, items sold by amazon on amazon can be purchased wihtout VAT

That's really good to know. I must look into that.

Advertisement