Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Challenge Galway Entry F/S

Options
  • 21-10-2015 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭

Should never have entered this , moment of madness.

Current Entry price is 444+ 17.32 (fees) = 461.32

Looking for 400 to include the name change and switch it to yours.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

Jaysus - it's a long way away and you have new wheels now! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭jnk883

Since it is against the rules to go under someones elses name the only option would be to change name.

Also you could get 60% back before the end of the year
    60% 21/06/2015 to 31/12/2015 and 30% 01/01/2016 to 26/02/2016. No refunds after 27/02/2016. Refunds are subject to a cancellation handling charge of €25 per cancellation. Refunds will not be paid until after the event. Transfer of entry are subject to a fee of €100. No transfers after 20/05/2016. All credit card and bank charges are non-refundable.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭boysinblack

MojoMaker wrote: »
    Jaysus - it's a long way away and you have new wheels now! :D

I know!!! Going long next year just isn't the smartest call for me. Should thought about what I actually wanted to do before getting the credit card out :(.

<Snip>

Seen the refund policy , dont really fancy waiting around to next june to get my money back...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

You now have the option to drop to the half from today. Just email the organisers and it can be sorted.

No excuses now ;)

On the off chance would you know if dropping down would still cost me the same as the full or would I get a refund?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,830 ✭✭✭catweazle

you will have to pay 220 for the pleasure of the 1/2 whatever you paid on top of that you will be refunded.

To avail of this you will need to have it done by the 2nd of november also

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

Result! and a nice target for next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

catweazle wrote: »
    you will have to pay 220 for the pleasure of the 1/2 whatever you paid on top of that you will be refunded.

To avail of this you will need to have it done by the 2nd of november also

You know an awful lot about this. You're not pulling out are you??

Bump ...

• Registered Users Posts: 5 macman9963

I have to withdraw from challenge half. PM me if intreated

• Advertisement
Advertisement