Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere quiet to work in Kimmage?

Options
  • 21-10-2015 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭

Hey folks!

I've only been in Dublin for seven weeks now and I'm looking for someplace quiet to do some college work when I have days off. The house I'm living at is fine, but I've found that I am far more productive out of the house.

Ideally it would be somewhere that I can set up my laptop. Noise isn't a big problem for me, as I find that I can work just fine in cafe's, etc.

So does anyone know of anywhere that would suit me in Kimmage?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Check out your local library, they always provide desks

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭DmanDmythDledge

Rathmines Library might suit you, should be walking distance. If you have a car though head to Ballyroan Library, recently (few years now) renovated and perfect for a study area.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭a fat guy

Thanks folks!

I had a look on Google Maps and it turns out that Terenure Library is only a 25 minutes walk away from where I live. Rathmines library is even closer, at only a 20 minute walk away. So I can definitely try both of those places out.

Are there any other really good places that anyone knows of?

Advertisement