Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CSKA Moscow vs Manchester United RTE2/BT. K/O 19.45

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

Meh, despite the awful first half display from Utd, they really should have won that game.

Tedious football.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭Polo_Mint

Nib wrote: »
    That's 90 minutes I'll never get back, awful shite.

Major improvement needed or City will tear us a new one at the weekend.

Overreact much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

Polo_Mint wrote: »
    Overreact much?
    English, please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Streetwalker

Horrible game. Two very average sides.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,576 ✭✭✭deaddonkey15

Anyone expecting that match to be entertaining, or United to play CSKA off the park, or for it to end anything other than 1-1 is extremely naive.

English, please.

overreact - to react excessively to something.

Didnt know you had spelling issues?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,453 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

edgecutter wrote: »
    I said it last year with Van Persie and I will say it this year with Rooney. I think an injury or anything to get him out of the side would improve us. Putting martial on the left to accommodate him is beyond a joke.

It's clear at this stage that Rooneys career is tapering off, nay falling off of a fvcking cliff. No presence in front of goal or anywhere on the park at this stage, the jig is up for him, I can't see lvg being sentimental come the end of the season, on this form Rooney is playing his final season for United and there won't be a big move in the offing for him either.

Glazers Out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

overreact - to react excessively to something.

Didnt know you had spelling issues?
    "Overreact much?"

That sentence makes no sense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,592 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Happy enough with a point given that United went behind, but that CSKA team are no great shakes at all.

Doesn't tell us anything one way or the other about this Sunday

Scrap the cap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,363 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Martial is utter boss.

Head and shoulders the best player on the pitch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,831 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

"Overreact much?"

That sentence makes no sense.

It's a teeny boppy Internet way of phrasing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Happy enough with a point given that United went behind, but that CSKA team are no great shakes at all.

Doesn't tell us anything one way or the other about this Sunday

I'm not happy with the point, the game was there to be won after we leveled but they created nothing. Upped the pace for 5 mins and scored and after that didn't make the attempt to up it again.

Cska are not that great, didn't do anything in the second half.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

Anyone expecting that match to be entertaining, or United to play CSKA off the park, or for it to end anything other than 1-1 is extremely naive.

Ha. Nostradamus.

You must have made a fortune on that.

Nalz wrote: »
    It's a teeny boppy Internet way of phrasing

Exactly like :
    Nalz wrote: »
    Zzz

for boring. We are on the same wave length.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭edgecutter

nullzero wrote: »
    It's clear at this stage that Rooneys career is tapering off, nay falling off of a fvcking cliff. No presence in front of goal or anywhere on the park at this stage, the jig is up for him, I can't see lvg being sentimental come the end of the season, on this form Rooney is playing his final season for United and there won't be a big move in the offing for him either.

LVG needs to grow a pair or Rooney will outlast him.

jamesbere wrote: »
    I'm not happy with the point, the game was there to be won after we leveled but they created nothing. Upped the pace for 5 mins and scored and after that didn't make the attempt to up it again.

After going a goal down and being s***e for the first half though, a point isn't bad.
    If we'd played well in the first and been level at half time I'd be disappointed with a draw. Funny isn't it :)

Cska are not that great, didn't do anything in the second half.

Not wrong there.

Scrap the cap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,831 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Exactly like :

for boring. We are on the same wave length.

Hahaha nice try

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,453 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Unless Rooney starts banging goals in or giving shed loads of assists he should go in the summer.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭Korat

Rooney is going nowhere until the end of his contract. No one will pay him anything like what he's on now.

• Advertisement

Maybe we could pay an MLS club to take him :o would get some of the wage bill off the books

Can't think of where else he'd go.

I hoped last weekend's goal wasn't flattering to deceive, but it probably is

Scrap the cap!

Advertisement