Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The extras that are worth getting with a new car

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

Hachiko wrote: »
    When I use the washer fluid on my window and my lights are on it also gives the lights a wash, but only once. If you have HID lights you do need to intermittently clean them as you notice the difference at night. I guess that's why they are mandatory fitting on HID lights.

And the washer function needs to be working for the NCT. It's a pain as it sprays water everywhere. People who use the detailing forum will know what I mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

Hachiko wrote: »
    all decent cars have gas struts for the bonnet, but you are right its something you take for granted.

We had a qashqai that didnt have it and I would have considered it to be a decent car spec wise and it ran faultlessly. A small thing but a real pain not to have it. The 01 Vectra I have as a runaround has them. It just goes to show how we value small things that make life even a little bit easier.

Advertisement