Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vinyl LP to cd

Options
  • 21-10-2015 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I want to get 3 vinyl lp's copied to cd. I have no record player. Live in Dublin. Any help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

I want to get 3 vinyl lp's copied to cd. I have no record player. Live in Dublin. Any help?
    1. find someone with a turntable and laptop
    2. record the vinyl onto the laptop using software such as the free audacity http://audacityteam.org/
    3. burn cds

done.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 NABLOSE

Hi, i do that from time to time with my own LP's but it is very time consuming due to the fact that you have to record every LP in real time and then again go through the recorded file and cut the tracks manual. One of the good things of doing it this way is that you can cut scratches out and filter some of the noise coming from the LP cracking.

Due to the fact i live in Co. Sligo i probably can't help you anyway.

All the best.

Advertisement