Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else having trouble buying off the Irish PSN?

• 21-10-2015 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭

Just wanted to know if anyone else is having hassle with buying off the PSN. I've tried the mobile site and full site and I keep getting errors. My Debit Card is in date and I haven't had any hassle with it before. It's driving me up the wall.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

I was having the same issue with my PP account this week:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057508010

Best to buy store credit in Gamestop/Amazon etc as Sony support were rubbish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Had a bit of guff trying to buy something last night, wasn't clear whether the purchase went through or not on the console, got the email, rebooted the game and the DLC was there...

Payed with my PayPal...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

I retried too many times and now there's a fraud block on my account. I have to delete my cards and paypal account and wait 48 hours before purchasing again to see if it will work again. Pain in the hole…

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

I was having the same issue with my PP account this week:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057508010

Best to buy store credit in Gamestop/Amazon etc as Sony support were rubbish

I rang my bank before I rang them to make sure there wasn't any issue because I wanted to make sure I couldn't get fobbed off with that response. I suppose I'll end up getting a €20 card but it's a pain in the hoop. I was only looking to spend €12.

Advertisement